Granddaughter

Miss woody

Granddaughter

Post by Miss woody » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:03 am

Hi my granddaughter and grandson got removed from my daughter thru the family courts by LA 3 years ago. They went to live with their dad and girlfriend, he has sgo order for my granddaughter as he is not her biological dad, but he is biological dad to my grandson. Since being there my granddaughter has not settled there and spent long periods of time with me, LA have also rang me on few occasions asking me if I cud have her for few weeks. My granddaughter who is 10 now has said that he hits her, she gets locked in bedroom with brush under handle, she has been left to babysit her brother who is 6,and her half sisters who are 2 and 1.i have made referrals to LA many times about concerns I have of them being placed there. I have now had my granddaughter for 3 weeks and social worker brought all her belongings to my house last week, she said my granddaughter can't go back there, and my granddaughter doesn't want to live there. I asked LA if they were going to court to get sgo order removed and they said no, as the sgo still gives him pr for my granddaughter. Any advice please as what I can do, as am confused.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Granddaughter

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Dear Miss Woody

Thank you for your post and apologies for not replying sooner. My name is Suzie, FRG's online adviser.

We have replied to your most recent post which you posted under the "natter and chatter" thread. If you are posting again please keep to one thread as this will enable an adviser to respond more promptly and with a better understanding of the situation.

With best wishes

Suzie