How to make a complaint about Children's Services (services and decisions made by the local authority which are not about child protection conference problems)

Every Children’s Services department will have its own complaints procedure and should tell everyone using its services about it. You will find information about it on your local council website and leaflets in public places such as libraries, the town hall and other public buildings. Your child’s social worker must also give you information about the way you can make a complaint.