You may want to find out how to make a complaint against Childrens Services here Back Making a complaint about Children's Services in England What you can complain about How to make a complaint What Children's Services should do when they get your complaint What the Local Government Ombudsman can do Whether the court can look at your complaint

Contact Us

The Print House, 18 Ashwin Street
London E8 3DL

For advice, please contact:
0808 801 0366
(from 9:30am to 3pm Mon-Fri)

For administrative queries,
please contact: