Family Rights Group is an organisation which provides free telephone and email advice to family members who are involved with Children's Services about the care and protection of their children.
- Contact FRG's advice line for further advice, on 0808 801 0366. It is open Monday-Friday 9.30am-3.00pm.
- You can also visit our website where you can download relevant advice sheets.
- There are separate discussion boards for parents and for family and friends carers.
- Family and friends carers who call the advice line about a child or young person's educational matters can be offered an appointment for a ringback call.
The Coram Children's Legal Centre provides free independent legal advice to children, parents, carers and professionals. Their Child Law Advice Line provides free legal advice and information covering all aspects of law and policy affecting children, including education, and there are advice sheets dealing with education matters.
- You can telephone an advisor 08088 020 008 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
- You can get to their advice and information sheets via their website.
Citizens Advice is an independent organisation providing free, confidential and impartial advice on all subjects to anyone. The address and telephone number of your local CAB can be found in the telephone directory. There is also online advice on their website.