The following Advice Sheets are available from Family Rights Group.
Click on them to view online or download as a PDF.
A. INTRODUCTORY ADVICE SHEETS
B. SUPPORT SERVICES
4. Family support
5. Support for asylum seeking children and their families
6. Support for disabled parents and carers
8. What happens to your benefits when your child goes into care or lives with someone else?
C. CHILD PROTECTION
D. LOOKED AFTER CHILDREN
11. Duties on Children’s Services when children are in the care system
12. Immediate placements of vulnerable children with relatives or friends
13. Contact with children accommodated by Children’s Services
14. Contact with children in the care of Children’s Services
15. Care (and related) proceedings
16. Support for young people leaving the care system
17. Reuniting children in the care system with their families
E. FAMILY AND FRIENDS CARE