The following Advice Sheets are available from Family Rights Group.
Click on them to view online or download as a PDF.
|There have been a number of important changes to the law which came into force on 22nd April. We are in the process of updating all the information on our website to include these changes. In the meantime please note that any residence orders have now been replaced by child arrangements orders which have the same effect. If you need further advice, contact our advice service on 0808 801 0366.|
A.INTRODUCTORY ADVICE SHEETS
B. SUPPORT SERVICES
D. LOOKED AFTER CHILDREN
11. Duties on Children’s Services when children are in the care system
12. Relatives and friends taking on the care of a vulnerable child in an emergency
13. Contact with children accommodated by Children’s Services
14. Contact with children in care
15. Care (and related) proceedings
16. Support for young people leaving the care system
17. Reuniting children in the care system with their families
E. FAMILY AND FRIENDS CARE