Prejudice and assumption

123stressed456

Prejudice and assumption

Post by 123stressed456 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:38 pm

On 9/1/24 my daughters dad visited her school about potential bullying, he found out her behaviours were not fantastic and when I came home on lunch break they were discussing it (no one looked upset), when I came home from work everything was fine but daughters phone was removed. On 10/01/24 my daughter reported an allegation her dad had hit her, SS called me straight away and dad left the home at their request. A medical confirmed nothing however SS decided to persue this as a section 47 for both my children as their dad has had a previous charge 5 years ago for a violent assault (which he attended many courses for). We complied and dad stayed away meanwhile I’m still trying to work full time to keep bills paid. My 13 yo daughters behaviour escalated to threatening and hitting me, getting a piercing, staying out and bringing boys back when I was at work, she also took a huff and went around to my work when the nursery closed and told my staff team everything aswell as acusing me of being an alcoholic (I have two bottles of light wine over the weekend period) things she would never do when her dad was here), the last straw came when I removed her phone and she disappeared for days (no one knew where she was) I asked for dad to come home to support me (social work said this was ok) I told them he would leave when she was found. When she returned she was violent and threatened to stab me so dad stayed until SW came. Two very rude ladies came and ordered dad to leave and they then accused both me and him of being intoxicated (sent traffic police to breathalise him the minute he got to his mums which of course came back negative) (I was at work all day and returned home to post leaflets with my stepdad) they also became very irate when I told them the car parked in drive was mines and that partner had own vehicle. They then requested that I voluntarily put my eldest into a children’s centre (youngest went with stepdad to stay as 13yo was so violent) they told me that hey would get a care order for both children if I didn’t agree. 13yo went to children’s centre and has now voluntarily moved in with my mum. 10yo is distraught as everything is changing for nothing (I keep noting this to SW and it’s being disregarded) there is a child protection meeting due I have messaged and called the SW but she won’t get back to me (I also reminded her that I required a copy of report). I feel they are stalling it as we threatened to get a lawyer. There has never been concerns raised about my children ever, I feel as if the full case is based on assumption and prejudice for my partners past this is affecting us all mentally, financially and emotionally as that has now been almost two months now. He was also taken to police station and released with no charges as there was no sufficient evidence. I have asked them for help with my 13yo when her behaviour escalated all I got was it’s just because she’s terrified of her dad and your still with him. We have been together 15 years and the majority of it has been happy. Meanwhile my 13yo is telling me she wants dad back and wants to be home but ‘apparently’ telling SW she is terrified of her dad and won’t come back because of him (13 yo denying saying this to them) I’m at my wits end