Family courts

LKNM123

Family courts

Post by LKNM123 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:35 pm

I am not happy with the courts I never knew how to deal with it even tho I told them over and over they still went down the route of my children's father being fact if he said it it happened
I know the only reason it took from2018 - 2023
To sort contact was not a bitter battle with the rubbish the children's father came out with but the courts etc taking what he said as fact
If they had not and checked
The result would of been
Not to issue court order giving him
sole rights and discretion with me seeing the children and punish or restrict as he felt fit what he did
2018/ 2023
Not issue that contact court order on the understanding I missed a court case 2018 for contact as he put that in a statement

Not to state I had non molestation order on caffcass reports then appearing on court papers
Because he said he had

And so many years later they said to him you have no more rights then the mother and as such contact every one and tell them she is allowed to go to schools etc and has 50/50 rights after all the mental damage to the children family had been done

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Family courts

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:29 pm

Dear LKNM123

Thank you for your further posts. I can see that you and your children are still affected by your past experiences including with the court. I am sorry that you don’t see all of your children.

You haven’t asked a specific question but please revisit my initial response if that is helpful.

I wondered if you might also be interested in some potential support for yourself from Mothers Apart from their Children (MATCH) or Family Action. MATCH support mothers separated from their children for many different reasons. Family Action provide a range of services including befriending or counselling for parents dealing with family stresses.

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes

Suzie