Social services

Ffmj123

Social services

Post by Ffmj123 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:18 pm

My son is emotionally, mentally abused every time he stays at his dads house. In the past he would physically abuse him. My sons dad has said he has put a stop to that but my son informed me he got smacked around the back of the head the other weekend by his dad. Last week my son raised some serious concerns and opened up to me and told me about some sexual abuse his dad puts him through and forces him to watch very inappropriate videos of sexual things. I have reported all my concerns to social services and each time they have shut it down and not even investigated. We have a court order in place due to his dad in the past not bringing him home on time and threatening to keep him away from me and to get full custody! I have been assaulted twice by his dad in front of our son and he is currently on bail and I’m awaiting to go to court to be a witness as he plead not guilty. For the past 2 years I’ve sent numerous emails and had numerous phone calls to cafcass and social services about absolutely everything his dad has done to me and our son. I have so much evidence like voice notes, text messages of his abusive ways and his threats and cafcass/social services refuse to look or listen to them and now our son saying all this about when he goes his dads house. So I reported all this again last Thursday to social services and the police and by Thursday afternoon at 2.40pm social services went in for 15 minutes to talk to my son who is 5 years old with the head master present and asked about these allegations and the questions he asked were a joke! And because our son didn’t want to talk about it to a complete stranger and said to me after school it was very rude to say in front of his head master and teachers. Social services informed me that they are not concerned and are happy for our son to go back to his dads even after the sexual allegations I have reported and have refused to speak to me about it even after sending an email to them on Monday saying I want to have a discussion about it again and come up with a solution before he goes back and they are ignoring my emails, phone calls and not returning any of them. I have said I will put a formal complaint if they refuse to talk to me which they have! Now I need to start the complaint but this doesn’t stop our son going to his dads nor will it keep our son safe and I can’t afford an emergency order and I have asked a solicitor what I can do and they have said only court will prevent him going back and if I don’t send him to his dads I’m breaking the order and that could end up with me being held with contempt with the court and a fine/record etc . I’m so upset how social services have gone about all this after so many concerns raised to them and the criminal record his dad has and his dad has also been diagnosed with a disorder that has sociopath tendencies that he refuses to acknowledge or get help for! I physically have to send my son back to his dads and it makes me so upset knowing I’m putting him into some sort of danger and I hate myself for it but I’m Stuck and not getting anywhere at all with anything. I can’t believe police won’t investigate unless social services tell them to. Any advice or any one been in the same experience and can tell me what I can do to help the situation?