Forced adoption in 2016

Frazor

Forced adoption in 2016

Post by Frazor » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:40 pm

Right so alot of my posts some time ago now we're confusing even to myself because of lack of information from social services. Cut a long story short in December 2016 social services tried forcing me to sign my baby over to them for adoption and for my son who was 7 at that time to be taken into care. 6 years on i still have my children at home with me. I have had to fight to keep my children for reasons that were false. Over the years the corrupt system as nearly broke me and my children. The trauma and anxiety they have caused is very sad. I believe due to me being a single living alone with my young children and have no other family. I have been bullied unfairly treated to be told in family courts with no legal representative and unable to speak my mind that my children could be taken from is heart breaking. Social services have tried on several occasions to take my children from me. Every order in court they have tried and thankfully have not succeeded. So my reason for this post is basically to tell people that forced adoption from a loving parent is not a thing of the past like the 1970's this happened to me in 2016. And i still remain to Seek help to finding justice. This is not what should be happening from a list of false allegations that have come from where when they nasty so called caring for children people them self's have obviously written these letters themselves because before that day in 2016 they had no involvement in my life. I had never before they tried stealing my baby birth seen any of them people in my life. They lasted a few months in our life's but the damage and lies they caused carried on to the next sw and on and about 15 different sw and every time your sadly back to the beginning. I have witnessed corruption on every angle of this money making scandal. This is a true story.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Forced adoption in 2016

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:30 pm

Dear Frazor

Thank you for your post, my name is Suzie, I am an online adviser and will be responding to your post today.

I am sorry to hear of your experiences with children’s services. Children’s services should be working with families to offer support and guidance and when necessary to protect children from significant harm or likely significant harm. I have added a document HERE which provides information and guidance regarding this.

From the information provided you have worked hard to keep your children safe and well cared for. Unsurprisingly, at times this has been a struggle and you feel you and your children have experienced anxiety and trauma from the experience. I would suggest, you contact your GP if you feel you or your children need support to process your experiences. Further, you children's schools may also offer pastoral support which you may wish to discuss with them.

You can also self-refer to Talking Therapies . Talking therapies can help you with anxiety, stress and depression. Which therapy you are offered depends on which one has been shown to be most helpful for your symptoms.

You say you feel ‘bullied’ by children’s Services. You may wish to make a formal if you feel they have not acted with due care and respect when intervening in family life. I have added a link HERE which you may find helpful. It is a link to our complaints information. It provides information and guidance on how to make an initial complaint, the stages of complaints and how to progress if you are not satisfied with the outcome.

You say you had no legal representative during care proceedings. Parents or carers who hold parental responsibility are entitled to free legal aid. I have added a link HERE to our care are related proceedings information which discuss this, and other matters related to care proceedings. This includes, law, legislation and children’s services duties and responsibilities when working with families.

I hope the information provide has been helpful to you. If you would like to speak to an adviser, please call our freephone advice helpline on 0808 8010366 (Mon – Fri, 9.30 am to 3.00 pm). Or, of course, you can post again on here.

Best wishes, Suzie

Frazor

Post by Frazor » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:48 pm

Hello suzie thank you very much for your helpful response and taking your time on getting back to me.

KatKat10

Post by KatKat10 » Tue May 02, 2023 3:28 pm

Frazor, I am not surprised by anything you have said in your post, as I have witnessed the same sort of behaviour from Social Workers and the police and don't get me started on the gaslighting. Glad to hear you still have your children. Makes you wonder what motivates a SW to take someone's child and force through adoption. Follow the money.....................