Appeal for people to help me stand up to injustice!

alzacm

Appeal for people to help me stand up to injustice!

Post by alzacm » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:17 am

I am currently involved in complicated legal proceedings involving my 2 children and both social services and Cafcass are involved. We had a child arrangements order in place, and then my ex partner ran away with the children for 7 weeks over Christmas claiming that I was abusive to my son.

I recently found out that social services told the children’s school to lie to me on the day I found out their mother had run away with them to X (300 miles away) and was intending to keep them there permanently. A social worker told the headteacher of the school that due to safeguarding concerns, when i came to collect the children from school I should be told that they didn’t know where the children were just that they were off school that day. It took me 2 days to find out where my children were, why they had been taken, and contact between myself and my children was completely cut off for 7 weeks. A judge declared that the mothers actions here were not in the slightest bit justified and she would face enforcement action but due to the complexity of the case they have been unable to do much about it yet as they are waiting for safeguarding reports.

Since this day it has been uncovered that the children’s mother acted against legal advice, lied about social services involvement, and social services own investigations into her allegations were stepped down from child protection to early help without them even speaking to me or me having knowledge of the assessments. The court did not receive the report from social services in time for the hearing when I applied to enforce the court order, and so my son is still being withheld from me. He is suffering a lot and the school have contacted me to inform me that his behaviour has escalated to a very severe level and he continually tries to walk out of school.

No one is hearing me or understanding or listening to me. I have tried to tell everyone and cooperate fully with all investigations carried out exactly how neglectful and harmful the mother has become. The evidence is all there. But I am consistently ignored, and things are twisted by social services and used against me.

My daughter returned to my care just over a month ago completely traumatised by what had happened over Christmas. She already has a troubled relationship with her mother, but admitted to crying everyday she was away from me, being forced to pray despite not believing in god and so prayed to return to me, and now refuses to have any contact with her mother. She is currently the subject of a child protection investigation after I informed social services of everything she had told me. The investigations have been complicated and ongoing, but social services have consistently refused to listen to very simple facts including my daughter repeatedly telling them how much her mother upsets her and how she wants to remain with me, and they have also refused to speak to my fiancée despite her being a massive part of my daughters every day life and being the one my daughter regularly confides in. I fear that there is significant bias against me as it has happened before and social services have been forced to apologise to me and redact statements. But the consequences of any bias here may be that my daughter is forced back to an abusive home environment. She is currently undergoing weekly therapy to cope with how her mother has made her feel.

It doesn’t seem to matter what evidence I provide, how many times my daughter tells social services, the police, the school, and her therapist exactly what her mother has done and how she doesn’t want to see her. Social services still will not hear me or her, and are trying to make me out to be to be the bad guy. It genuinely feels like it is unacceptable for me to dare question the ability of a mother to parent her children, despite being able to prove everything I claim.

I have serious concerns that the outcome of the child protection conference is going to result in something negative against me, and that recommendations will be made to the court that force my daughter back to an abusive household, and continue to hold my son in that environment. If that happens, I genuinely think I will have to stand in front of a judge and say I refuse to comply, I refuse to hand my daughter over and I will go on a hunger strike and handcuff myself to the court building as I don’t know how else to get my voice heard.

Please please help. I need to make people see the truth and I must do what it takes to protect my children
Last edited by Suzie, FRG Adviser on Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moderated to remove personal information

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Appeal for people to help me stand up to injustice!

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:38 am

Dear alzacm

I am sorry to read of your very difficult situation.

I cannot advise you in matters relating to your private law case but with regards to child protection, please see information on our website here.

It may be helpful for you to ask for an advocate for your daughter (so that her voice can be heard) here is some information on our website about how to do this.

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes
Suzie