Mother breached Court order claiming I'm abusive

alzacm

Mother breached Court order claiming I'm abusive

Post by alzacm » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:16 pm

My ex partner has breached out court order and taken my 2 children. I don't know where they are, I wasn't told anything, I went to collect them from school and they weren't there. She has cut off all methods of me contacting or communicating with her.

Her solicitor has informed me she has raised concerns about me being abusive towards the children and so is safeguarding them and temporarily has left her home. No one will tell me what the allegations are, on what grounds the children have been taken, and the police and solicitor are refusing for me to speak to the children. I have had no contact from social services and they have not replied to my attempts to speak to them.

As advised I have applied to the court to enforce the court order and have raised concerns with them about the mothers mental stability. I don't know what her claims are about, but I have never and will never let harm come to my children in any way. I don't know what else to do. I can't afford a solicitor and at the very least I want to speak to my children. The only method I have of asking her to let me speak to them is the solicitor and the solicitor is ignoring me