child statement not taken seriously

bmwm-power

child statement not taken seriously

Post by bmwm-power » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:32 pm

hi

i have posted before. there has been on going harm to my son previously in his mothers care
burn 1. severe. they accepted he grabbed hot iron. police and my l.a said they would refer to childs l.a but they didnt act as they accepted that the police saw nfa

burn 2. child placed on cPP. he made a disclosre of being smacked after getting burnt but that was not explored.
cpp closed after 8 months due to no injuries in that time

burn3 . 8 months later. i did not report as it was almost healed and i was made to feel that i was a pain in the """ when reporting. and was advised to excercise discretion

most recently dec 2020 my son has told me about getting his ears pulled regularly for not wanting to read the quran (religious book) or prouncing a word wrong (7 yrs old 3rd language)

i reported it via nsppc but mum denied it said its malicious done to make her look bad. no injury. case closed
child did some safeguading work and shared he is hit and was afraid of his mum finding out. they didnt do anything about it bcause no injury

he sent me a message stating she had hit him 05/05/21 and this resulted to him giving a statemetn to police but again no arrest due to no injury

i applied to court for PSO to keep him in my care but the social workers said i could return him and my ex got a solicitor via legal aid to make a counter application and child was returned based on the social worker opinion

i have applied to change residence based on the ongoing harm. there is evidence of his statements but they say its not enough

my question is can i ask the court to appoint a guardian to get his views/wishes and feelings heard

nspcc say just becuase he isnt injured doesnt mean its not happening but social workers keep taking mums word over childs

they have done some c.i.n work about managing behaviour (but his behaviour is nothing to do with whats happened to him)
and about chastisement but she denies it so how can someone change is they cannot accept wrong doing

can the court appoint a guardian for a 7 year old, cafcass have acknowledged that he has been hit but left it to the l.a to decide interim arrangements and they took mums side and returned child despite the previous history and his statements.
cafcass state that being hit will impact his long term mental health and esteem so they accept its happened

the only thing lacking is an injury and a log of dates and times from the child which the police officer said they dont expect

nspcc have said that pulling /twisting ears as punishement is child cruelty and abuse but social workers dont give a damn,

complaints fall onto internal managers who cover it up with an apology.

i have a recording of the social worker calling me 30 mins before the child in need meeting warning me not to raise any concerns or id be told to leave the meeting.
she contradicted herself 3x in a 8 minute call. first she said theres no evidence of anything and mum denies it. i questioned her about his statements where he said if he had 1 wish he would want her to stop hitting him" she then said oh yes..he said she hits him and i believe him but again theres no injury so we cant remove him from her care...if there was an injury he wouldnt be there now
then she went onto say, it maybe a cultural thing.

the level of corruption of these social workers is shocking

i have prepared my statement with evidence of pics of injuries. his statement is evidenced in the social workers report. and i have a ref for his statement to the police so my reports are not malicious
her solicitors are saying im a trouble maker, making malicious reports and i should be bared from making applications
what else can i do

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: child statement not taken seriously

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:18 pm

Dear bmwm-power

Thank you for your update, my apologies for the delay in responding.

I should like to refer to back to the advice we gave to you in June and July and to suggest again that in relation to the private law aspect of your situation you may find help from Child Law Advice or Advice Now . You may also wish to take your complaints further, here is some information about how to do this.

Best wishes

Suzie