Children in care contact during covid19

Dippy03

Children in care contact during covid19

Post by Dippy03 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:22 pm

Hi all, I'm really hoping this might help some of you out there who haven't seen their children during the pandemic, do you all know that under government guidance there's a list of exclusions this includes children in care who don't live with their parents or siblings, it basically means that if you have unsupervised visits with your child/Children by law you are exempt from all restrictions and local authorities should be continuing to support contact going ahead not stopping it, I hope this helps its certainly helped us and we've been given our first overnight stay with my partners daughter over the Christmas holidays, we've been battling with **** children's services for over 4yrs now and the amount of mistakes, misinformation and basically lies they've told us is unbelievable, another handy tip only corresponde through email then you have any evidence you may need at a later date, I really do hope this helps even 1 family as I'm fully aware of the heartache of not being able to see your child, good luck all and I hope this helps xx

***edited by Suzie for reasons of confidentiality