HAS ANYONE HAD KIDS RETURNED AFTER PROCEEDINGS????????

KatKat10

Re: HAS ANYONE HAD KIDS RETURNED AFTER PROCEEDINGS????????

Post by KatKat10 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:23 pm

Quick update from me, I have my 2nd court hearing next week Monday. ICO was not granted to the LA at the initial hearing last month. Still more lies and things not being done by LA, why do they dig holes for themselves :evil: ? I would like to give more details on the lies that have been told, but I don't want to identify myself. What I will say, the lies that have been told, there is factual and hard evidence to disprove them. Local Authority's do not live in the real world and forget there is always a digital trail :geek: . They forget what they say and forget there is evidence. Are they going to erase their databases and servers :ugeek: ?

KatKat10

Post by KatKat10 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:26 pm

So I went to court on Monday, no ICO but ISO was granted. Kids are being returned under my care under ISO :D . However, not out of the woods yet, they could still pull a nasty :twisted: . I will update when I can.

L1205

Post by L1205 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:19 pm

Hi there, I know what you are going through. I know all those emotions. My Daughter is being abused by the mother. She has tried to exclude me from her life by making up lies this has been going on for four years. My Daughter is now 5. I managed to get this into Public Law proceedings. That was over a year ago.
A Legal Gaurdian was appointed by the Court and she has refused to move my Daughter to go and live with her Auntie, My Sister.
All I can say to you is this. You have to keep going and stay strong for your Children. That seems so easy to say and impossible to do. Some days are easier than others. Some days feel impossible but I always get through them.
As far as SS are concerned I have had some victories. One Social worker has left and one Social workers assistant has been sacked.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel? Probably, but the tunnel is very very long and So You can't see the light yet.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:43 pm

Dear L1205

Thank you for posting again on the parents’ forum and expressing your views in respect of your interaction with children services [new name for social services ] I can see from your post that you have had a difficult time in regard to your concerns for your daughter and her mother's failure to maintain appropriate contact for your daughter and you. It is of course difficult when separating parents, are not able to reach amicable arrangements for their children.

You mentioned that the case relating to your daughter went to public law proceedings and that the children’s guardian appointed in those proceedings was not supportive of your daughter being placed in her paternal aunt’s care. There is insufficient information regarding any assessment of your sister which would be necessary before a decision to be made whether or not your daughter could be placed in her care.

It is not clear from your post whether the public law case is ongoing , if that is the case, you may find it helpful to look at the information on our website HERE relating to care proceedings. All cases are, of course decided on their own particular facts .It is for the judge to make the final decision in a care case considering the paramount issue of the child’s welfare. The children’s guardian makes recommendations to the court based on all the information available.

It is not possible to comment on what may or may not have led to a social worker leaving or the reason another person leaving the local authority's employment

I hope this is helpful. Should you wish to speak to an adviser you can telephone our free confidential advice line on 0808 801 0366. The advice line is open from 9.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays).

Best wishes

Suzie