Access to own children if on register

Skysie98

Re: Access to own children if on register

Post by Skysie98 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:00 pm

Bless you

And yes honesty is always the best and if he did do it he would be better to own up and get the help for it.

I will give you some hope.
My partner owned up to his issues and has got the help
5 years ago he was high risk to his daughter (not mine) by a psychologist and high risk of reoffending
He's now a low risk and a medium to low of reoffending.

Owning up and getting help is the best way forward for him and your children.

Your husband may never be allowed to live at home but with time and change he may become less risk.

Our main risk unfortunately is now due to past DV and he's only recent found out 2 years ago he may be autistic which may be the reason behind his frustration and anger and because of this he has been able to get better but they want more time with no issues.
And of course I need therpay etc

With regards to you children it will be hard it's been hard on his other kids who beg to see him regularly but the mum is so scared social will remove her kids she's being careful. They struggle with it all and it doesn't help the mum has lied about why daddy can't be alone with them.
But with help and support your kids will be get there.

If you ever need to talk just drop me a message I talk to someone else on here as well and its amazing how much talking to people in similar situations helps xx

Skysie98

Re: Access to own children if on register

Post by Skysie98 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:59 pm

So a quick update.

Final hearing was supposed to be this week.

Attended first day yesterday.

Forensic psychologist was first witness. He said that his report was now out of dated, corrected the local authority and guardian on things that they asked that he thought was wrong and basically couldn't awnser most questions due to the report being out of date.

So a miracle happened and we got an adjournment are now being allowed another forensic psychologist assessment done!

So another few months added and we will now have more time.

Best outcome from this week.

Also some hope to those who are going through a difficult time with this.
Make sure you ask for professional assessments to be done these do count for something!

Will keep updating.
Hoping that the new assessment will be positive. Our daughter will be nearly 18 months now by the time our proceedings finish.
Assessement will be done late march/early April. Next hearing will be may/June.

Skysie98