worried / scared

santa fe

worried / scared

Post by santa fe » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi i dont know what to say I see my little girl once a week for an hour and we get on like normal as before the EX left we were insepratable where she went i went and where i went she went.
but now with all the crap flying about and people making out i am abusive and noncooprative because insist that my little girl has the clothing (Shoes ) that she is used and other things.
I detest the SS and beleive they have far too much power and i let them know what i think of them and wont bow down to them.
I just feel like walking away and tell the SS to "do one"
my girl is only 5 though and the other children dont want to see me anyway thanks to the mother and are older enough to make up their own minds in the future.

My little girl and one other child has been removed from the Ex due to worries that the SS wont tell me why.
In the care procedings the SS's solicitor is completly in compedent and has mess up twice now and the case was ajuned yet again.
I cant see what the ss hope to achieved and prove by only having an hour contact a week when it upsets me and my little girl but these scum bags are so power hungry and i will not be used to give them their high
should i give up and wait or carry on and try to be nice to the scum and let them think they have the power and are one up on me?
Yes i realy do hate these people
Thanks

Murray72

Re: worried / scared

Post by Murray72 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 am

I know you are angry with the situation but to be honest the only way to work with CS is to cooperate with out this you will never have the firm foundation to improve your situation. And to be honest this is no help to your Child at 5 years old she really needs to maintain the bonds with her Father, you have a high level of contact and I would concentrate on maintaining that.

Your Child will have a Looked After Care Review every 6 months as Father you have to invited to these by Law and I would find out who the Independent Reviewing Officer is and speak with them directly. If Court Proceedings are ongoing then you should be made party to proceedings, nothing is kept secret within the court proceedings.

I cannot believe you would even consider giving up on a 5 year old, they are the only people to consider in these situations.

santa fe

Post by santa fe » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi I am totaly fed up of being called and lies being told about me and how an hour a week is good contact is beyond me.
I do have the IRO on my side i think and the court proceedings are a total joke and should be on Judge judy the TV programme as the council are never preparered and the case has been ajorned twice up to now.
thanks

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:42 am

Santa fe

I agree with Murray, whilst your very angry and do not want to work with these people unfortunately they do carry all the weight in these cases! You can not give up, and why would you want to ???
I have wanted to give up on so many levels and believe me there are no words to describe the devastation these proceedings cause.
However i fight every minute of every day as i have no choice in the matter my every breath is for my son and i am nothing without him, i fully cooperate and do everything that is asked of me and yes it is highly probable i will lose my son, but i will know this much i can turn round and say later on in years to come i did absolutely everything they asked and fought to the bitter end.

I comply but that doesnt mean by any stretch of the imagination that i agree but i have admitted my horrific choice that lead me to where i am to today and i question absolutely everything. At LAC review meetings when i get my sheet through the post to ask questions or share my views i have been known to fill in 2 sheets of A4 as this is my child !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I urge you to think about giving up thats the cowards way out and you will give them what they want, show them your i better person and focus on what your fighting for here your CHILD!

santa fe

Post by santa fe » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:00 pm

I had a contact meetimg with my girl yesterday and every thing she did was spot on it proved the SS wrong and all was on CCTV plus to top it off the cafcass person turned up and seen how My girl was with me and i told her at the end how i was being treated by the SS.
So now i cant wait for court next week to see what the lying scum try to say now as their lies are begining to show!
Thank you to both of you and good luck
Have you kept records of everything these people say and do including phone calls?
Yes they do lie and twist things hence my words,m ypou should see my facebook page and what i call them on there!!
Thanks again

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Santa Fe
There you go!!! im so pleased someone is getting good news hang in there and keep calm, just goes to show in some cases the truth will out!!! Its just a shame for those of us where the truth is hidden under SW tray!!! good luck

santa fe

Post by santa fe » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I have just read the "the parent guardean" (cafcass) is in bed with the CS and not that independant is this true as i thought they were appointed by the court?
Does this also go for the IRO?

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Santa fe

Its my belief they are independent to a point but appears to me all work for the same people!!!! In my case it appears what ever LA decide that carries all the weight in court cases.
Where did you read this on their website??

Murray72

Post by Murray72 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Have some faith in your Guardian some are happy to step away from the LA and put Child's needs first. The Judge usually goes with the Guardian so work hard at keeping them on side.

santa fe

Post by santa fe » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:00 pm

warthhog123 wrote:Santa fe

Its my belief they are independent to a point but appears to me all work for the same people!!!! In my case it appears what ever LA decide that carries all the weight in court cases.
Where did you read this on their website??
I think it was on your post or it is on this site somewhere.

Murry thanks i have been nice to her up to now and she seen what my little girl was like with me compared to what the scum are saying.
Thanks