victim of social services lies

lee24v

victim of social services lies

Post by lee24v » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi i am new to this forum i have something i need to get of my chest,
i am a family man i have three children of my own one is 23yrs old another is 20yrs old disabled daughter and my son 15yrs old,
i have never been arrested never broken the law don't drink never took drugs never smacked my children only ever cared for my family,
my oldest daughter gave birth to my grandson four years ago , the dad wanted nothing to with my grandson and walked out of his life,
the dad then started to attack my daughter so she informed the police that her son's dad attacked this happened 2 or 3 times police never done to him ,
only reported it to social services, that's how they got involved,
they stated my daughter can not keep my grandson safe,
he was here at home safe the 2 or 3 times the attack happened,
social services ask us to do a sgo my partner agreed i said no don't want anything to do with that, there reply was its ok we only one of you,
the social worker who done the sgo didn't like me called me sad and had a sad life was going to ask him to leave but i went upstairs to get away from him, my partner ended her sgo he reported i was trouble and interfering which is untrue,
i left home when i was 16 never looked back ,
then social services asked me to do a sgo to help my daughter and my partner as a back up ,
i said to them a part of my life is private and they can not use anything under the age of 16yrs old in my sgo or mix it up with adult life if you don't agreed then i refuse to do it, a week went past she came back and said all parties agree to use nothink under the age of 16,
so i agreed to do the sgo WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE i had to use the same social worker my partner did who called me sad,
i done the sgo it came back believe me or not with about 85% of lies in it and false information and under the age of 16,
so i reported it to the social worker who knew about our agreement ,
she replied to me it will be blacked out and retracted the sgo this social worker is a complete lair, she as lied to me my partner and my daughter ,
now they are saying i am mental lol and need a assessment,
so i reported social services to the local government ombudsman , Information Commissioner's Office which deal with your data which social service have broken and the human rights they say they have broken article 8 and told my mp about all the lies and the way they are misleading us,
social services told me and my mp over the phone we are going to court nothing to do with mr x, mr x is not involved we just need advice on what to do next,
complete and utter lies , i went to the court hearing to ask to be brought in to the proceedings which was granted so i went into the court room,
that's when i found out social services want me out of my house and because they think i am a threat to my grandson,
and handed the retracted sgo to the jugde
i would rather be beaten with a stick than be a threat to him ,
they want me out by the 30/9/15, or they will start care proceeding to remove my grandson ,
i am completely innocent just a victim of social services corruption that's a strong word but true

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: victim of social services lies

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi lee24v,

This post needs to go on the friends and family discussion board. I can advise you on that forum-as you are a grandparent carer. There are friend and family carers who can also support you.
Best wishes,

Suzie

lee24v

Post by lee24v » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:25 pm

Suzie, FRG Adviser wrote:Hi lee24v,

This post needs to go on the friends and family discussion board. I can advise you on that forum-as you are a grandparent carer. There are friend and family carers who can also support you.
Best wishes,

Suzie
thank you just waiting for that account to be activated

door1

Post by door1 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:02 pm

i have recently posted title starting wrongly treated by the hole system if you could get as many to read it as possible it might shed a little light for people .

Casssmith

who in scotland is responsable for fabricated reports

Post by Casssmith » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:07 pm

lee24v wrote:Hi i am new to this forum i have something i need to get of my chest,
i am a family man i have three children of my own one is 23yrs old another is 20yrs old disabled daughter and my son 15yrs old,
i have never been arrested never broken the law don't drink never took drugs never smacked my children only ever cared for my family,
my oldest daughter gave birth to my grandson four years ago , the dad wanted nothing to with my grandson and walked out of his life,
the dad then started to attack my daughter so she informed the police that her son's dad attacked this happened 2 or 3 times police never done to him ,
only reported it to social services, that's how they got involved,
they stated my daughter can not keep my grandson safe,
he was here at home safe the 2 or 3 times the attack happened,
social services ask us to do a sgo my partner agreed i said no don't want anything to do with that, there reply was its ok we only one of you,
the social worker who done the sgo didn't like me called me sad and had a sad life was going to ask him to leave but i went upstairs to get away from him, my partner ended her sgo he reported i was trouble and interfering which is untrue,
i left home when i was 16 never looked back ,
then social services asked me to do a sgo to help my daughter and my partner as a back up ,
i said to them a part of my life is private and they can not use anything under the age of 16yrs old in my sgo or mix it up with adult life if you don't agreed then i refuse to do it, a week went past she came back and said all parties agree to use nothink under the age of 16,
so i agreed to do the sgo WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE i had to use the same social worker my partner did who called me sad,
i done the sgo it came back believe me or not with about 85% of lies in it and false information and under the age of 16,
so i reported it to the social worker who knew about our agreement ,
she replied to me it will be blacked out and retracted the sgo this social worker is a complete lair, she as lied to me my partner and my daughter ,
now they are saying i am mental lol and need a assessment,
so i reported social services to the local government ombudsman , Information Commissioner's Office which deal with your data which social service have broken and the human rights they say they have broken article 8 and told my mp about all the lies and the way they are misleading us,
social services told me and my mp over the phone we are going to court nothing to do with mr x, mr x is not involved we just need advice on what to do next,
complete and utter lies , i went to the court hearing to ask to be brought in to the proceedings which was granted so i went into the court room,
that's when i found out social services want me out of my house and because they think i am a threat to my grandson,
and handed the retracted sgo to the jugde
i would rather be beaten with a stick than be a threat to him ,
they want me out by the 30/9/15, or they will start care proceeding to remove my grandson ,
i am completely innocent just a victim of social services corruption that's a strong word but true

Casssmith

Post by Casssmith » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:18 pm

I myself am a grandmother who is a victim of fabricated reports from foster care social work, which has stopped my contact if email.d 20+ organisation from council, ombudsman, justice of law, safeguard, care commitee, and many more as I'm from Scotland,
They can't help, so who in Scotland dose help cause I can't find a signal body who who will. And get past back and forth

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:09 am

Hi Casssmith,

I am sorry to hear about your families difficulties.

Have you tried the Scottish child law centre?

The Scottish government website might also be helpful.

Best wishes,

Suzie