Son sent to prison over a Non Molestation Order.

Donsetter

Re: Son sent to prison over a Non Molestation Order.

Post by Donsetter » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi Ange 301126

Thanks for your good advice, which believe me has been taken on board, and to heart.

No response from Marge since Barts arrest. You ask me if I am aware that there is another forum on this site dedicated to grandparents and family carers, and that I would probably get better advice there, and that is one is mainly for parents and that Marge should be the one posting on here.

No I was not aware of the forum for Grandparents, please supply details. I knew it was a parents forum, and I do believe that this topic is very relevant to all parents.

Regards Don.
P.S
Now that Bart is awaiting trial ,any communication with Marge could be conceived as intimidation of a witness, and make the situation even worse, advice from Solicitor.

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:13 pm

Dear Donsetter,
How does he conceive that offering help and support to your grandchild and the mum could be conceived as intimidation of a witness ?

Help and support is in the child's immediate paramount interests! Perhaps he means Bart shouldn't contact Marge not other relations.

Donsetter

Post by Donsetter » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:16 am

Hi Ange 301126

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately that’s the advice given to us by the Solicitor. I am now going to tread on every thin ice with the next couple of sentences, because no one needs a trial my media, but here goes anyway. As you know, Bart is in prison awaiting trial, Marge is denying having any contact with Bart since his release from prison some 5/6 weeks ago, (could this be the shadowy hand of the S.S with their jack boot mentality,moving in the back ground). So anybody that’s Barts family or friends that contact Marge direct could/would be misconstrued as being intimidation / persuasion of a witness. (all contact with Marge to be through Solicitors, or Social Services).

Regards Don
Last edited by Donsetter on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:14 am

Dear Donsetter,
So it's your shout. Either you act to protect your grandchild from immediate risk of serious harm by arranging for supervision within the family as advised on the FRG or you put the interests of the criminal case against Bart,your son ,first.

If Marge gets the heeby-jeebies, dt''s or withdrawal symptoms or whatever and seeks out another source of supply ( another man) , what then for the child?

It will be no good to your grandchild if you refer to the advice of the solicitor.
If you persuade her to put the child in a place of safety with family,that may be conceived as the responsible actions of responsible grandparent and stand the child in good stead for a life with family in the future.

If you go to the FRG homepage, you will find a link to the carers and families (grandparents) forum next to the link for this one.
Another grandparent will perhaps be able to understand better than me and advise you what to do.
I don't really know what else I can say.

Donsetter

Post by Donsetter » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Hi Ange 301126

Again Ange, thanks for the advice, I plan to speak with Suzie on Monday from the FRG group if that is possible. Supervision within the family that is Barts side, I know is not an option. From Marges side, I could not say, or even guess at.

Marge is not to say the least, the easiest person to have any conversation with, on that point I can assure you. Even if she was communicating with us which she is not, like I have already said, could this be the shadowy hand of the S.S with their jack boot mentality, moving in the back ground. (Bart out the way).

When you say:-

Either you act to protect your grandchild from immediate risk of serious harm.
And responsible actions of responsible grandparent.
Or you put the interests of the criminal case against Bart, your son, first.

These are very emotive statements, and I can assure you that I am a very responsible Grandparent / Parent, and Barts case does not take priority, they are all priority cases to me
When you say “I don't really know what else I can say” I take your point, and thank you for your past help and advice. I have also looked at the carers and families forum.
Regards Don.

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi Warthog here im going to sound a little harsh but rightly or wrongly they will remove the children and they will adopt by what ever means they choose, They took my son as you will have read and i have never taken drugs or have drink problem so they already have enough ammunition to remove under the child at severe risk of harm.
Non molastation orders are issued for a reason and yes i was forced to agree with it against wishes and yes i breeched both parents are accountable. I can not deny i loved my sons father but the cost was the worst price to pay. I learnt the hard way and it was different in many ways as i knew full well they i had breached and knew i would lose my son and i will never forget the day i had my sons father arrested and my son taken... However whilst i thought my honestly and been told my son would be returned quickly provided i stopped all contact with his father i did everything they asked and more and they were always going for adoption!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i fought tooth and nail against all odds with slim to no chance of a return even though i jumped through every hoop and i won however you have to be b***** smart and have amazing courage and drive to take on social!!!!!!!!! I was asked many times to sign adoption papers i was and quote told by social worker in my front room to accept i had lost as they never go to court without winning!!!!!!!
Its really not about love and whats right and whats fair they are in a toxic relationship and both have addictions and separating for good is best for the children in order to give them a fighting chance of remaining out of the care system.... they took my boy the night of breech and he had witnessed no abuse i was deemed an excellent parent and home to high standard with clear loving bond yet they removed on the grounds my child would probably witness abuse or be at risk in the future!!!!!!!!!!!.
I now have life long restraining order on account of a further 4 breaches and i have never spoken to him since the night my son was removed i made a clear choice...... the only choice in my eyes..... sorry for harshness xx