Honestly cant see the light

warthhog123

Re: Honestly cant see the light

Post by warthhog123 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Dear Ange & Bluepain

It is very hard at the moment my son is with me every waking minute and wakes during the night shouting my name just to check im still here. So many changes for this small innocent boy. Everything is different for him now, we are taking one day at a time.

Im trying to readjust but believe me its harder than you think i fought so hard for 18 months yet i was told to prepare for adoption and the social worker sat on my sofa in January and told me my son would be adopted and i needed despite how difficult to come to terms with this and she said we always win in court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My legal team also wrote to me and told me in person i had 1% chance of a return!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone told me i wouldnt succeed, so whilst i fought I believed them and had to live my life as a single women with no son............... i remained a lost soul throughout all i wanted was to have my boy, I would have stopped at nothing.

My complaint remains how ever dont predict i will get anywhere, how ever i will be telling all involved i intend to write a book about my ordeal in its entirety as i want people to know for me its all the professionals involved in my case all played a part in the keeping of my son.

My son is amazing and we will get there but the emotional trauma is very real and present in both our every day lives....

seekingsupport

Post by seekingsupport » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Dear Warthog123,
I read your entire thread last night after returning from a LAC which recommended my 11 week old baby was adopted on a "future risk of emotional harm". I am contesting, naturally.I just wanted to convey my thanks to you for sharing your fight. I am at the beginning of mine and yesterday felt utter despair. Some of the things you said really struck a chord with me; the fear your baby wouldn't know who you were, the joy of the time spent with him and the special bond of breastfeeding. I have to say, you are a total inspiration to me. You never gave up, just as I won't. Your refusal to believe and accept it was "over" gives me strength, as it's exactly as I feel. So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I wish you nothing but peace and happiness. I know you will be holding your son and never want to let him go again - enjoy and cherish every second. Thank you for helping me see some light at the darkest time of my life and best wishesto you in all you do xxx

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Dear seeking support, I cried after just reading your post..... Let me tell you where professionals tried to destroy me, I gathered some amazing support and knowledge throughout my journey and i utilised all information i could get to win my case. My local MP, This morning, Old friends with legal knowledge. What makes me so sad is in my area my son is one of the first ever babies to be returned so far on in a case. If you ever think i can help just shout. Log everything write journals every single day, see no one without you having third party, record if you need to, ensure you whole heartedly believe and trust your legal team and that they will fight your corner. I wish you luck, i am thinking of you, and hope things go the same way for you. DO NOT ALLOW YOUR LEGAL TO ADVISE YOU BACK DOWN, give evidence where you can. I dont know your circumstances but knowledge really is power in family court proceedings. Things are changing in this barbaric court arena but its slow. Hugs and prayers. any questions please just ask, i wont give you any knowledge if i dont know. xxx

seekingsupport

Post by seekingsupport » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Hello,

Sorry I made you cry! I am just so inspired by your fight. I will pm you later today if ok? I need all the advice I can get
Xxx

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:05 am

dear warthhog, hope everything is okay.
It will help me if you can tell me what happened as regards the court application they made. One of your messages mentioned that there were errors in the application and it was made wrongly.Please would you tell us exactly where and how was the application flawed? Did it have any effect on the court when (if) your solicitors pointed it out?

In our case the court application was filled in giving background information of the wrong family! The court then issued an interim care order and removed the children because of it. I just want to know whether they are allowed to give wrong information in applications because they haven't investigated their facts correctly and then expect wrong decisions to stand.The applications are made on oath ,surely the order is invalid!

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Ange, I set about a reply to you and my son has a woken so i will answer your questions tomorrow evening. Your post does not surprise me. x

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:53 am

Ange

In answer to your questions
LA made an application for a placement order as i was always going to contest in April 2013 some 6 months after final hearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No explaination of this lenght of time at all.
As im sure you are aware in order to apply for a placement order the Social worker had to complete a Child Permanence Report to send to agency decision maker along with other documents which would support their case.
I waited 4 weeks after the meeting with LA and agency decision maker still no one wrote with the outcome so i emailed and rang IRO and asked what was going on........ shifting the blame is what happened he informed me that i should have been notified and he would ask social worker to ring me.
The same day the SW rang and said the decision had been made and they had been granted decision to go ahead with adoption...........
I asked when i could see the CPR, her response initially was i would only see it in court and it is legal binding document with confidential information in............. odd i thought.
So i reserched my rights and was told on this site that 1.) The agency decision maker should have wrote with their decision within 5 working days (so it had been nearly 5 weeks and nothing) Then i was told i had the right to see the CPR. So armed with this new knowledge i rang the SW and told her. She very reluctantly said she would sent me an edited verision due to confidential parts been taken out, she stated that there was nothing in the report i was un aware of and it is stardard over view of the case.
Well no surprise she did not want me to read this report as I was aware that my ex had tried to arrange through foster carers family to see his son out of said arrange contact, but what i read was that i had indeed approached the foster carers with my ex to see my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was worded in such a way that it looked to the reader that i was still been deceitful and colluding with my ex thus telling the reader i was still involved with ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuming at this point i then went on to read date errors throughout the report and whilst i knew the date errors example midwife had raised concerns of domestic abuse in july 2012!!!!!! when in fact ex was in prison and son already born and in care. Then next date error was police where involved in a domestic altercation in june 2012!!!!!!!!!!!! again ex was in prison and whilst they got the year wrong to the reader it leads them to believe this was more recent events going on and that still not complying!!!!!!!!!
I then further read that my ex was arrested in my home due to violent altercation the night of sons removal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is false and has gone all through court without ever been questioned or changed. Significant error from my point of view as it leads the reader to believe my son witnessed this and there was raised voices setting the scene for them!!!!!!!!!!! The truth was there was not a single raised voice i knew i had breeched the order against sons dad so therefore i rang the police ex left and was arrested 2 streets away!!!!!!!!!!!!! again setting the scene, they change words and times,dates and places in order to get what they want.
So I rang SW i was fuming but kept my cool and raised all the issues and there where many more errors but not as valid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only to catch her out, she said sorry about first point raised as that had been unfounded yet had to include it as they had phone call stating i had also approached foster carers but she had since rung them and i had not, but report had already been submitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for date errors and arrest she merely stated they didnt matter as CPR report was a small part of what had been sent to the agency decision maker. When i ask for details of what had actually been sent i was told they had no legal obligation to tell me.
My legal team did absolutely nothing.............
So i was in contact with PAC site and she found me a wonderful women not from my area but a assistant for MP and on the adoption panel i sent copies of all errors of CPR having gone through the 38 page report and flagged all errors with evidence sent to Local MP, Agency decision maker, The women helping me from different area and i compiled with help of all listed my contestment of placement order. The fact that i had help from a lady in parliament meant every one took notice as even my local Mp had not been interested to date.
With no help from legal team as funding was stopped I got my therapist to write new report which went against LA assessors findings, that and errors listed in CPR and letter from Local MP, mags court felt they couldn't not direct this case any longer as too complex and it was redirected to 1 judge in county court.
He granted me full new hearing and ordered a re evaluation of psychological assessment from first assessor.
I must just say even though ive had my son returned there was so many lies, false information, adjourned hearings and under hand tactics by all concerned, I was failed by all across the board very much including my legal team. Even the judge had his part to play!!!!!!!!!!
I could have very easily lost my son if i hadn't fought and questioned everything and had some outstanding people supporting me.
Sorry its long but it was a extremely complex case. hope it helps

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:48 am

dear warthhog, well,well,well how interesting! The trouble is ,of course,usually when one protests about these things ,professionals just ignore you. Thank heavens you found the right person in the end to help you and thank God she was an influential lady.
I would say that in anyone's view the key social worker is guilty of corruption and perjury and were she to be charged , a jury would find her guilty. She deserves punishment for what she has done to you and your child. As she said herself they were legal documents so if she signed them she was in the wrong and she must have done it knowingly.If you complained to the Police ,I wonder if they would investigate your allegations fully and properly and get the CPS to prosecute. Perhaps you might discuss it with your friends and supporters on PAC and also your influential lady friend. Stronger action than an Official complaint under the Local Authority's own procedures is necessary to stop this sort of thing as even if the internal inspector finds fault no action is taken against the perpetrators ,they are just warned etc.etc.
For some reason,I keep doing something wrong on the computer and I never seem to be able to get onto the PAC site. I am going to try again and send them my case details then maybe I can get some help from the same people.
Thousands of thank yous are due to Suzie and all at the FRG for all their advice as to your rights especially that about the decision-makers should have written to you within 5 working days.

As I have said on my own thread ,social workers regularly ignore correct procedures .The FRG tell us what our rights are and what the correct procedures are . What we need also is someone who has the wherewithall to stand up in Court and make sure everything is done correctly because our own lawyers will not.There can only be one reason why procedures aren't followed and that is because they know they would not get what they want.Thus they act dishonestly.The Judge is as bad as all the others although I have to say it is easy for the Lawyers to dupe Magistrates. I was absolutely astonished that a Full Care Order can be ordered by magistrates ;i always thought cases had to go to county court! What a system we have.

Tell us all about anything else disgraceful you found out either on my General Discussion thread or on this one . To everyone else currently victim to social worker dishonesty, remember in warthhogs case nothing got done about it until the right person got involved.Her own solicitors were next to useless .This applies to most of them on the children's legal panel no matter how good they profess to be.

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:07 am

dear warthhog, merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family. Thank God you are reunited!

Ange

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Hi All Well it has been a while since i updated as having my son rehabilitated time has just flown by........ Well it has been 1 year since my son was returned to my care and a supervision order was enforced for 1 year well its all finally over and the supervision order is ended.
My son is thriving and is a wonderful very loved and adored little chap with huge heart and big character we are looking forward and due to move next year with my new partner and also get married. I am moving area to try to put this whole ordeal to bed.
Whilst childrens social care are out of the picture now I only write the following to ensure people are aware that whilst i have had my entire world returned and our bond is so strong i suffer with flash backs of court ordeals, when my son cries now i struggle to not see the abandonment i still see my little boy crying and screaming when contact was over and me been powerless to do anything... i still struggle to understand the complete heartlessness of CSC with regards the 6 final contacts i went through, i think often about the horrific one liners and abuse and barbaric treatment and unprofessional ism of CSC.......
I have absolutely paid the price for my accountability with not safeguarding my son but i am still wrestling with the fact that CSC remain untouchable for the errors and hurt and aftermath this has caused........
I am a really good mum but this whole ordeal has rocked my parenting and i had missed so much raising him in 18 months that i panic now if he gets upset and i worry im not good enough and i hate leaving him at playgroup as he cries and the whole guilt re appears.
So whilst i regained my son and i am one of the lucky ones i will take years to repair emotionally
I thank everyone who has read this and feel for anyone going through this........ My son is 3 years old in december and is absolutely in the best place and best care possible.