Social services involved

sosopop

Social services involved

Post by sosopop » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:33 am

So I live with the father of my 10 month old son and I’m currently pregnant with his other child and I have a 2 year old daughter from a previous relationship. My partner and me are planning to get married.

My daughter broke her leg which caused a snowball effect events of social workers being involved, someone reported us( not the hospital) with quite a list of false allegations that they themselves said where no longer concerned about. The issue is that my partner had a police youth caution but with no further orders with an incident that happened when he was 15. He told me about what happened and didn’t really hold any information back.
He had undergone underage sexual activity with a young girl of 13 who as far as I’ve been told and read from the police caution was consenting. Because of this they are now more involved. Social workers are concerned of the risk of what he did when he was younger and my understanding of it. And a currently doing risk assessment on both of us and currently have asked us which we have complied with to not let me partner be alone with children aka always being supervised until they have done the risk assessment. The problem I have is I’m looking after my daughter who has this broken leg and my 10month old while 22 weeks pregnant and it’s taking a huge toll on me.
The other issue is that the social worker has said that she won’t fully complete my risk assessment until I ask to do a Sarah’s law for my partner. And if I do that it will make the outcome of her risk assessment more positive.
I have done as she has asked but I have no idea if she okay to say that to me. She hasn’t been the best social worker and I felt little bit bullied by her. Especially when my daughter father found out about her broken leg and got very toxic and told me he’s going to take me to court to get full custody and all my other children who aren’t his will get taken off me and told me he called the police on me also which wasn’t true. He also been lying telling people my daughter leg break story wasn’t adding up and the hospital told him they was concerned about the correlation between that and there was discrepancies. Which is a lie because I asked the hospital this and they said they never said this and the social worker said the hospital didn’t have any worries about the children and step father/partner. My daughters bio dad even messaged my family who I haven’t even told yet I was pregnant and told them I was even though I never mentioned I was to him and that my partner is abusing me and controlling me which isn’t true. I brought this up to the social worker who basically justifies these actions by him being concerned about my partners history even though he did all of this before he was even told about that