- We are not married and never were; We do live together.
- We live in UK, but we both are citizens of another European country (Baby was born in UK).
- I worked 5 years in UK, my partner worked about 6 months.
- My English is good, her English is basic and maybe even worse.
- I have university degree in UK, my partner doesn't.
- Neither of us are working at the moment, but I am looking for a job as recently graduated.
- Baby has my surname.
I want to mention final thing. We had quite a few fights overall and you might find it extremely strange, but our last fight was conspiracy related. She believes in all current conspiracies. Not that she just believes it, she thinks that is the truth and the only truth possible. I don't mind that, but I don't like her calling other people who don't believe in her conspiracies sheep, reptilians or morons. So if I say it's might not be true, she just attacks me.
I don't think she is mentally ill, definitely not. She just really wanted to believe it. I just put it here in case this could potentially benefit me as well in court? For example, I don't like her watching this stuff half of the day while baby is in one room with her.
I am not planning to go through process of taking custody of the child right now, but potentially in several months. Can you please let me know, from the provided facts, if there would be a chance for me to win the process and take care of the child on my own?