Care order, Domestic abuse, Allienation, Parenting assessments

angrybitter&twisted

Re: Care order, Domestic abuse, Allienation, Parenting assessments

Post by angrybitter&twisted » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:48 pm

Dear Friend

Yes you need a referral i cannot remember who had got to refer me but see if the person you mentioned will or an old solicitor? social worker, anyone you can. maybe if no joy with anyone see if you can get victim support or IDVA If you can.

I wish i had my barrister back but i have a solicitor but he doesn't have the balls to stand up to these social

I spoke to sw and she said did my daughter phoned the police? of course she didnt i was protecting they are obviously still listening to his rubish

unless later xx

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Dear datsura,

Thank you for all your supportive posts.

I am sorry to hear about the domestic violence that you have suffered over many years at the hands of your children’s father. Your children now live with their father and he has now stopped your children’s contact with you.

As well as all this, the abuse you have suffered, has caused your mental health to deteriorate and you are currently feeling very unwell.

The effects of domestic violence

Have you ever had any support to deal with the terrible effects of domestic violence on you? As well as getting an advocate to help you with applying to court, there is counselling available to help you deal with the trauma as well as courses such as the freedom programme. By getting support, you may start recovering from the trauma and loss you have experienced.
You could contact women’s aid to ask about services locally to you.

Contact with your children

I am sorry to hear that you not having contact with your 13 year daughter. You say this is because she does not want to see you.
I wondered who spoke to your daughter about her wishes and feelings and when? Has anyone spoken to her recently? Is it still her view?
What about other types of contact such as supervised by a family member or friend or indirect contact-via letters and presents?
You could contact Rights of Women for advice about seeking a child arrangements order for contact to see if there is any steps that you could take.

You say that your mental health is poor at the moment. As well as accessing support for your wellbeing via domestic violence organisations you should also consider speaking to your GP to see what other treatment or support is available? Or you could speak to the mental health charitymind.

Here are some FAQ’s about domestic violence and children services that you might find helpful.

If you need further advice, please post again.

Best wishes,

Suzie

datsura

Post by datsura » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:10 pm

Hi T

I just wants to see how you are and whether you have been able to see your daughter? I am sorry I have not been in touch. I'm struggling immensely with my emotions. It has been 10 months since i last saw my child. I can't seem to get any legal aid because of my daughter's age as she is a teenager. I tried emailing the pro boba lawyer you kindly sent me and can't get a referral from anyone. I'm not sure why to do and how you went about it? I don't have any documents apart from the letter social services sent me after 6 months. They have been awful to me and I haven't received any legal documents. Please take care of yourself and when you are in London please let me know so I can meet with you.

love always

datsura

Post by datsura » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi T

Please forgive me. I have just read your post from March. Why did you change to another solicitor rather than keep the pro bona solicitor.

With love
Datsura