Page 1 of 1

Advise please

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:57 am
by Lilmc
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any advise or been in a similar situation.

Me and my then partner of 9 years had an incident which ended up in me calling the police and him being arrested. It was quiet a serious assault and the police pressed charges without me giving a statement.

Well time has passed and social service have been involved with us he is getting supervised visits with out daughter at his parents house and I have been attending the freedom project.

I was wondering if anyone had been allowed to get back into a relationship and social services not be involved anymore.

We are getting on better now and the incident was a one off. Obviously I would not renter the relationship if this would jeopardise my daughter being with me.

I'm not sure who to ask or what to do i just want us to be family again.

Re: Advise please

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:00 pm
by Suzie, FRG Adviser
Hi Lilmc

I think you may have posted the same query twice by mistake so I have responded on your other post. Hope this is ok.

Best wishes