Advise please

Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:31 am

Advise please

Postby Lilmc » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:57 am

Hi I was wondering if anyone had any advise or been in a similar situation.

Me and my then partner of 9 years had an incident which ended up in me calling the police and him being arrested. It was quiet a serious assault and the police pressed charges without me giving a statement.

Well time has passed and social service have been involved with us he is getting supervised visits with out daughter at his parents house and I have been attending the freedom project.

I was wondering if anyone had been allowed to get back into a relationship and social services not be involved anymore.

We are getting on better now and the incident was a one off. Obviously I would not renter the relationship if this would jeopardise my daughter being with me.

I'm not sure who to ask or what to do i just want us to be family again.

User avatar
Suzie, FRG Adviser
Posts: 2088
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: Advise please

Postby Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi Lilmc

I think you may have posted the same query twice by mistake so I have responded on your other post. Hope this is ok.

Best wishes


Return to “Are social workers worried about domestic violence in your family?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests