Advise please

Post Reply
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:31 am

Advise please

Post by Lilmc » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:57 am

Hi I was wondering if anyone had any advise or been in a similar situation.

Me and my then partner of 9 years had an incident which ended up in me calling the police and him being arrested. It was quiet a serious assault and the police pressed charges without me giving a statement.

Well time has passed and social service have been involved with us he is getting supervised visits with out daughter at his parents house and I have been attending the freedom project.

I was wondering if anyone had been allowed to get back into a relationship and social services not be involved anymore.

We are getting on better now and the incident was a one off. Obviously I would not renter the relationship if this would jeopardise my daughter being with me.

I'm not sure who to ask or what to do i just want us to be family again.

User avatar
Suzie, FRG Adviser
Posts: 2250
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: Advise please

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi Lilmc

I think you may have posted the same query twice by mistake so I have responded on your other post. Hope this is ok.

Best wishes


Post Reply