Independent Social Workers

WobblyMum

Independent Social Workers

Post by WobblyMum » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:46 pm

Is there anywhere on the internet that lists Independent Social Workers. I am looking for one who can carry out core assessments and also write concise reports as well as be good in court and able to get their message across (not asking much then!). The Social Services report is just awful so an independent report is required to counter theirs.

Thank you

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Independent Social Workers

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:15 pm

Dear WobblyMum

Welcome to the Family Rights Group Parents’ Discussion Forum.

My name is Suzie online Adviser at Family Rights Group. Apologies for not responding sooner.

I am sorry that you appear to have had a negative assessment by Children Services (new name for social services).

As you wish to identify an independent social worker, I have included the website details here of the organisation that might be able to assist you. Unfortunately, we do not provide individual recommendations.

I hope you will find a suitable independent social worker to assist you. It may be that your solicitor will be able to recommend an independent social worker to carry out an assessment.

Should you wish to speak to an adviser for further advise you can telephone our free, confidential advice line on 0808 801 0366. The advice line is open Monday to Friday from 9.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.

Best wishes

Suzie