can sw visit my baby with out my consent

irishdad

can sw visit my baby with out my consent

Post by irishdad » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:04 pm

I have been involved with ss for over a year now and it's been a nightmare.....I'm a dad that has my 1 year old in my full time care....so my son started nursery last week and I have just found out she has been to see him there without informing me and all so the nursery did not tell me she had been to visit.I no that sw like to do corner children that can talk like this ...my problem is the sw keeps trying to be underhanded and has lied ...made things up about me and I don't trust her to see my son without me being there what procedure should she have followed as I think I should have been told about this visit....all advice would be welcome

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: can sw visit my baby with out my consent

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:21 am

Dear jags

Welcome the the parent's discussion board. My name is Suzie, one of FRG's online advisers.

In your post you state that Children's Services have been involved with your family for the past year. It would be helpful if you could provide some brief background details about the reasons for social work involvement and whether there is a child protection or child in need plan at this time?

Once you have provided more information, i will be able to provide you with more accurate advice.

I hope this helps.

Best Wishes

Suzie