Very poor response and contact.

davelectronic

Very poor response and contact.

Post by davelectronic » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Hello l am new to the forum so hiya from me to the community.

After having Social Services in our Family's life for the last 10 months or so my Partner and myself are totally hacked of with there response to calls and texts.

All are request's are concerning meetings, contact at the drop in centre to see our daughter and current progress with her welbeing.

Our calls are almost always never returned same with texts, how can you work with professionals just can't be bothered, heaven knows there salary but i really don't think there doing the job.

Ok so at major meetings they promise the Chair there do things talked out at the meetings yet fail to deliver there tasks laid out at the main board meetings.

Its nothing short of a joke, has anyone else having problems with non responsive workers ? any ideas on a way forward would really help, i don't know but is it really the time for a formal complaint !

Any help appropriated thank you.

blueplain

Re: Very poor response and contact.

Post by blueplain » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Best thing to do is complain all the way. If they drag their feet in the complaint like they did with me then send a message straight to your MP. They wont do anything unless they got someone yelling down their ear.

davelectronic

Re: Very poor response and contact.

Post by davelectronic » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:29 am

Thanks Blueplain. I think its the best way forward, i had to call the main area offices to leave a message with them to ask the social worker to forward contact details as promised.

Excuse from the social worker 'sorry my phone battery was flat' , i cant believe they work all day with a flat phone battery.

There just so sloppy , few weeks back a social worker said to my partner can you tell the school a chin meeting had been canceled, firstly not my partners responsability , how long would it take that worker to cancel the meeting.

They just seem to tell the chair what they want to hear, but when it comes to the actually doing it its always 'i'm to busy' its not hard to see how some terrible storys have hit national news.

Not every one chases them up, what about in the case of a serious risk waiting to happen, to me there just sloppy and not doing the job there suppose to.

But yes some outside awarness should make them wake up to there responsability's .