Confidential info being shared and lives potentionaly ruined

princess27

Confidential info being shared and lives potentionaly ruined

Post by princess27 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 am

I have two boys in foster care by the local authority's concerns around their behaviours (eldest has autism) second son had behaviour problems and are very strong.
The case is very sensative and with the info confidentially is a must

My ex who I have a daughter has admitted to openly speaking about ss reports and ss assumptions into my parenting which was bad as I was leaniant but as my son was speaking in a sexual manor which led to there removal, the sexual language did not come from me or my home but my ex partner has been thing people I've been sexually abusing my children and battering them and telling them I wish they "dies)

This is not at all true but in the reports it does say my son said certain things but I did not say those things to my son by child is known for lying and he's even lying about his foster carers

What I'm asking is it slander what my ex is doing I confronted this by text msg to him but he basically said he can tell who he wants as its true as its in ss reports???????
Mummy to five beautiful children x

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Confidential info being shared and lives potentionaly ru

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Dear Princess27,

Thank you for posting on the parents’ board. I’m sorry it has taken a little while to reply to your post. We are a small charity and lots of people contact us for advice so we can’t answer all of them as quickly as we would like.

I’m sorry you are in such a distressing situation. I just want to be clear on your situation. Can you tell me if you are involved in court proceedings with Children’s Services? Are the children under a court order (an interim or full care order) or are they accommodated, that is in care with your agreement.

You are absolutely right. The documents you refer to are confidential. Moreover, if they have been produced within court proceedings then by discussing them with unauthorised people (there is a list of people you are allowed to discuss it with), your ex-partner is in contempt of court and you should speak to you solicitor about pursuing this. However, I will give you more information about this when you tell me whether the children are under an order or accommodated.

Best wishes

Suzie

princess27

Re: Confidential info being shared and lives potentionaly ru

Post by princess27 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Hello court is over now so will this make things diffirent?
My solicitor just sent a letter asking him to stop writing things on Facebook etc but the post is still up there on his Facebook account for all his friends too see, it states "after two years of fighting she's all mine ha! Single dad happy days" but my friend well ex friend to be honest text me with numerous questions digging for info then she blurted out what he had told her this made my blood boil I felt utterly sick! There's nothing I can do the ss side with him he used to smoke pot think he's stopped now but the ss think sun shines out his bottom!!! He's a waster and a drifter he holds no real friend there all drug taking people and scruffy mums who don't look after there children he's now unemployed and recieving benifits for my daughter that's how I see it like he only has for for that reason that sole reason for benifits.

I've blocked his number 3 weeks ago and two weeks ago as his number was blocked I raised my concernes with ss now he's stopped my wk end contact so it says in the order reasonable contact and my solicitor and his say this is ok?! So previously in contact centre I got two a week now I only get 1? She's a bubble little girl but she gets scared when she has an accident so I spoke to ss about this, now I get less contact oh and also as she saw my partner for a few seconds as he brought my other daughters up to see her ( ex hates my partner as my daughter called him daddy it step daddy previously) and my ex says he's now spending time convincing her that my partner is not her dad he is! My partner treated my daughter like his own he made her tea he bathed her at times changed her mappy when she was a baby he played with her took her nursery he did as much as me so this affects my partner too my life was all neatly on a piece of paper now it's all screwed up a complete utter mess is what it is
Mummy to five beautiful children x