Who Fight's For Us Suzie ?

purdie

Who Fight's For Us Suzie ?

Post by purdie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Suzie, who do I need to contact to fight my case,as I am already using a solictor on another matter with my violent x and won't get legal aid,how dose a person bring a story into the public eye,to show failing's neglect and dreadfull safe guarding within the social services ?.
Backed up by evidence, photos, and tape recording's, and 2 brief cases of every email sent and recived.and wining a stage 3 complaint.
I feel I have exhausted the complaint's system in this country and got absolutly nowhere,despite being told by the goverment and the PM that the complaint system works, it clearly dose not he said we could come forward, just how far forward dose a person have to go ,as I can't get any satisfaction, and I cant get legal aid is their a charity that will see me and fight my case under the human rights act.
Because I have just sacked the social services because of their dreadfull behaviour.
Not sure if I can do that but that's what Ive done .
who Fight's for us suzie ?

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Who Fight's For Us Suzie ?

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:22 am

Hi Purdie

Sorry it's taken so long to respond to this post- our advice team is extremely busy at the moment.

I have just responded to your other thread about complaints so I am aware that you are at the stage of contacting the local government ombudsman (LGO)

As I have said, if you still do not get a satisfactory outcome from the local authority once the LGO have made their report, your next step would be to consider a judicial review.

Some solicitors firms may consider taking your case on pro bono (ie without charge) if they feel that there is a high chance of winning and establishing important case law.

It may be worth looking on the law society website to identify local solicitors who take on "administrative law" cases.

It is also worth being aware of the Bar Pro Bono Unit. This organisation is able to take on cases without charge. As you might imagine, the availability of the Bar Pro Bono Unit is very limited due to the high demand for their services.

Finally, it might be worth approaching your local MP for assistance with your case and to publicise the failings you have experienced.

I hope this is of some use Purdie. Please do call our free and confidential advice line 0808 801 0366 if you would like to discuss your situation in more detail with an adviser.

Best Wishes

Suzie
FRG Adviser

purdie

Re: Who Fight's For Us Suzie ?

Post by purdie » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Thank you Suzie,

I rang the Bar Pro Bono number,and I have been refered to some Proffessor at a Uni not far from where I live, so that is really handy.
I'm waiting for him to call back, apparently I have to have an interview first, to see if he will take my case on at the Uni ,my solicitor say's it is a good Idear to go down that road, as he dose not deal with PRO BONO stuff, he also said my case is unusual and their is a good chance I will be taken on can't wait. YAAAAAAAAAAY. it could all be free if it's a yes, ( Justice At last )
WHOOP WHOOOP WHOOP.
Pluss my solicitor said I am not to deal with Social Services, anymore after I told him I sacked them because of all the bullying, and he is going to deal with them himself, great news. YAAAAAAAAY.
I wonder if anyone elce has sacked Social Services, I am still dealing with the School and the Department of Education as they allow contact at the school and ss can't do a thing about it.
The School have been very appologetic, for the way they treated me at the request of Social Services . All of my Rights have been given back to me, by the Priest and the Board of Governors.
Social Services pushed me out of my childs life, or tried too and I'm fighting to get right back in their,and gathering speed.
I suppose the Uni is where Solicitors, and Barristers, do their extra training maybe i'm gonna be a test case.
I think the proffessor is something legal as he seems to be in court all week bar wednesdays, wouldn't it be great if he was a Judge,my luck can't be that good.
Anyway I will look forward to getting a phone call from the Proffessor and thank you again Suzie, for that snipett of information.
FEE, FIE, FOE, FUM, " LOOKS LIKE SOCIAL SERVICES WILL BE ON THE RUN "