Christmas and the children

santa fe

Christmas and the children

Post by santa fe » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:31 am

Here goes EX and the children left in Dec ’11 and have not seen the boys ) 14, 16 and 17)since May ’11 and they say they do not want to anything to do with me!!

My lilttle girl (6 )and the 14 year old are in foster care since May this year.

the eldest (17)since about mid-October he suddenly stopped all contact and will not answer his phone, until then we were getting on fine and building bridges but this is the second time now he has turned the last time was around August when she found out he was stopping at mine.

My Princess I was seeing in a contact centre but that suddenly stopped for no reason or my brief and the judge can’t see one!

Now what I want to know is what I do for Christmas presents as I was just going to get my little girl but what about the boys?

The EX will NOT even speak to me

Thanks

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Christmas and the children

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi Sante fe

Have you tried speaking to the social worker or the Independent Reviewing Officer about your plans for christmas presents, or if you attend the review meetings for your daughter, (and the 14 year old). If so, could you have a quiet word and talk about these there. I suggest you do this before going out and buying expensive gifts for your boys, particularly as they are likely to change their mind week by week about what they like at that age.

Another suggestion may be that you send them a card, write them a letter or put some money aside for them for now.

Please try to be patient, it may be that they just need to work things out in their own time, and hopefully they will want to see you when the time feels right for them.

Best Wishes

Suzie

santa fe

Re: Christmas and the children

Post by santa fe » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Other people have said put some money aside for now or open a bank account for them.
Also send them money in a card BUT my princess is my main concern as she is not going to know what is going on, the boys are older enough.
THe SW is just a !"£$%^&* and i refuse to deal with people like her i will not lower myself to her level, but there is someone else who i can ask.
Thanks