Contact

Crankya

Contact

Post by Crankya » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:10 am

My child was taken into care 3 years ago .i have not had contact with her snice then .i did see her for 40 mins in june last year when i was told what i could say to her .my father died early june and was told i could not tell her about her grandad the foster parents were there too and made me out to be the wrost mother ever .before all this happened i have never been around social services .the social worker tells us notthing about our child we have partental rights we dont get care plans or school reports we dont get told anything about our child i have put a complant in about social worket not doing her job and get letter back off manger saying i missed meetings which i know notthing about .i keep getting told that my child does not want to see me or her father or brothers .when had contact in centre with her she was fine and looked forward to seeing me i really dont know what to do now as i fell let down i miss her so much and just want to see her and try and bluild the bond we had before she went into care .me and her father went though i hard time in our lives we were together for 26 years we need help not our child taken away .please can someone tell me what to do as not seeing her is broking my heart .my mother as also been told she cannot see her but she told me she wanted to see her nan please please pleade help

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Contact

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:44 pm

I have posted a response on your other post.
best wishes,
Suzie