Please help . . anyone

misty blue

Please help . . anyone

Post by misty blue » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Hi not sure if anyone can help but does anyone know the address to complain about Offender Assessment System (OASys) please I've been looking all day and can not find where to complain too. thank you

Miserylovescompany2

Re: Please help . . anyone

Post by Miserylovescompany2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:35 pm

I think you would need to direct your complaint towards the parole board - complaints procedure - gov uk

I could be wrong?

misty blue

Post by misty blue » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:48 pm

,thank you for replying my partner didn't see the parole board. it's the assessment risk report we need to complain about. They are describing a completely different person in the report and even higher his risk for no reason. They are even saying I'm at risk from him for no reason. we have lived together for 14 years and his never been at risk in any way what so ever. I'm so livid.

Miserylovescompany2

Post by Miserylovescompany2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:57 pm

Here is what I found online (albeit from a rather historic post from 2014) it might make sense to you?

"If you do identify inaccuracies, in the first instance bring them to the attention of your Offender Supervisor through the Comp 1 process (you can expect a response in 28 days) as per prison rules. If you do not get satisfaction from your Offender Supervisor then contact your Offender Manager, who can request ‘temporary ownership’ from the prison service in order to unlock and amend your OASys. If you still do not get a satisfactory response then ask your Offender Manager for a copy of the Probation Service’s complaints procedure and follow the guidance therein.
Hope it helps?"

The direct route would be the probation service - if this is what you are looking for then simply google - probation service (and your county) complaints procedure. You should get a result.

misty blue

Post by misty blue » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:54 am

Miserylovescompany2 wrote:Here is what I found online (albeit from a rather historic post from 2014) it might make sense to you?

"If you do identify inaccuracies, in the first instance bring them to the attention of your Offender Supervisor through the Comp 1 process (you can expect a response in 28 days) as per prison rules. If you do not get satisfaction from your Offender Supervisor then contact your Offender Manager, who can request ‘temporary ownership’ from the prison service in order to unlock and amend your OASys. If you still do not get a satisfactory response then ask your Offender Manager for a copy of the Probation Service’s complaints procedure and follow the guidance therein.
Hope it helps?"

The direct route would be the probation service - if this is what you are looking for then simply google - probation service (and your county) complaints procedure. You should get a result.
thank you