Help needed ASAP

Post Reply
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Help needed ASAP

Post by Woody » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:19 pm

Hi I am in desperate need for help I’ve been fighting for my son now for three years and when he was five he told his chool myself and others that his mum was sexually abusing him. Social services put her partner as a super viser of her which he never did the question him at him with his mum there as the school breached the safe guarding protocol and told him mum what he said. The police put words in his mouth when they spoke to him which was recorded by them and because she works for the NHS the court failed to give a fair trial to me and has put me in supervise contact which I have to pay £50 an hour for and they have made me skint so I can’t even afford a solicitor now my son is still with her and if I want to talk to him if it don’t spit her she don’t allow it. The stuff my son has said I can’t help but believe it is true and it is all being covered up. The affence that have been committed by court social service and police are
Professional misconduct
Breaking the child protection act
Breaking the human rights act
Definition of character
And so much more and I have evidence of all of this but no one will help me at all cus I have no money left please help cus my son has been left as risk

Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Help needed ASAP

Post by Woody » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:02 pm

Does anyone even read these

Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:06 pm

Re: Help needed ASAP

Post by Msshortayy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Hi I am new to this so don't no what I am doing or even if I am posting in the right place but I had my boy when I was 15 an my mum got into my head to let him stay with her as my dad was always kicking me out loads of lies was told an I think there was a redanice order took out but I have never seen this he is now 13 an I am 30 I have got another two boys an my oldest comes to stay with me a lot an he is saying he dosent want to go back my parents haven't had him in school for at least 5 years so wanted to see if I had any chance of getting him back

User avatar
Suzie, FRG Adviser
Posts: 2285
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: Help needed ASAP

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Dear Woody

Welcome to the parents’ discussion board and thank you for posting.

My name is Suzie, online adviser at Family Rights Group. I am sorry that you did not receive a response to your post due to volume of work.

I see from your post that you have been involved in private law proceedings relating to your son. There was a referral to children’s services (new name for social services) and you are unhappy with the way in which they dealt with the referral regarding your son’s allegations of abuse.

Normally when children’s services receive a referral they carry out enquiries and make a decision about what action to take. It appears from your post that the decision was that your son’s mother was to be supervised by her partner. You do not think this happened. Did you ever consider asking the court to transfer your son’s residence to you under a child arrangement order?
Our advice sheet An introductory guide to Children’s Services explains what happens when children’s services receive a referral.

From your post it appears that you have an order which provides for you to have supervised contact with your son. The court would, I suppose, have made this order after considering all the evidence and making a decision based on what your son’s welfare this being the paramount consideration for the court when making decisions of this kind.

Does the court order provide for you to have telephone contact? If it does and your son’s mother is not allowing that contact she is in breach of the order and you can take the matter back to court. You say you are ‘skint’ but it is possible for you to go to court without a solicitor. Anyone can represent themselves at court as a litigant in person. The court is used to this happening now as there is very little legal aid available for private law cases.

As you do not have a solicitor you may wish to contact Child Law Advice on 0300 330 5480 for advice.

Whilst I can understand that you are upset and frustrated that you did not get the outcome you wanted in the court proceedings that it was not conducted fairly but I can only assume that as you were at court. Were you legally represented at the final hearing?
If you believe that any of the professionals involved failed to act or there was misconduct then you could consider making a complaint to the relevant professional body.

Children services have a safeguarding role as do all of us if a child is at risk and if you believe that your son’s case was mishandled then make a complaint. Please see our advice sheet Challenging decisions and making complaints. If you believe that the local authority failed to act in relation to child protection issues or their policy in relation to this is wrong then you can consider making an application to the court for a declaration about that policy.

The Human Rights Act protects individual rights and, again if there is a breach of any article then an application can be made to the court under the Act.

I am not in a position you offer you advice because you believe the system has failed except as stated above. The legal remedies are available to you and, as I have said above, you can be a litigant in person.

Our service provides advice where children’s services are involved with a family or have brought court proceedings which is public law unlike cases between individuals private law.

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes


Post Reply