17 year old GRRRRrrrrr

santa fe

17 year old GRRRRrrrrr

Post by santa fe » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Ok my eldest started talking to me and calling round. after a long wait for him to chil and stop telling me to F off on the phone

We were making some sort of plans for his bedroom and my old racing bike which he has been itching to repaint for yonks’ but i have all ways said NO until now.

The EX i think found out or something and now he will not answer his phone or anything to me and i could do with getting on with his bedroom ready for the SS to do there (WE haven’t got a clue about parenting but WE will dictate to you on how to do it )assessment because i want custardy of my children.

What should i do wait for him or just get on with the bedroom, the room is ok as it is but i would like for him to build his new bed and paint the celling as he painted the walls to his taste last year and when i said about painting over his handy work he said NO! This is fine for me.

Thanks

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: 17 year old GRRRRrrrrr

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi Santa Fe

What are the current circumstances around your 17 year old's placement and legal status?

Furthermore, does your ex partner have parental responsibility (for them), and have there been any formal court orders restricting contact between you or where your eldest child resides?

It would be useful if you could respond with some more details about their situation, so I can provide a more detailed reply to your post?

Best Wishes

Suzie

santa fe

Re: 17 year old GRRRRrrrrr

Post by santa fe » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:49 pm

What are the current circumstances around your 17 year old's placement and legal status?
He lives with mum and his brother the two other children have been taken under section 20.
The 17 y old has No restritions,
Ex has been told she has no contact with me by the SS

Furthermore, does your ex partner have parental responsibility (for them), and have there been any formal court orders restricting contact between you or where your eldest child resides?

Yes to PR and NO to restrictions.
The SS tell the EX to jump she asks how high they try to tell me and i tell them to them to NO!!
Thanks