Page 1 of 1


Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:38 am
by Lookingforadvice
Help need advice on social services as want my children back and they told me to seek legal advice and I can't afford a solicitor.

Re: Advice

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:45 pm
by Suzie, FRG Adviser

My name is Suzie and I am an adviser at FRG. Could you give a few more details about your situation so that I can offer some advice.

In the meantime, you may be able to get some of the answers you need from the advice section of our website or you could call our advice line (0808 801 0366), which is open between 9.30am- 3pm, Monday- Friday.

Best Wishes

FRG Adviser