HOW SUZIE WORKS ON THE BOARDS- SUGGESTION

ange301126

HOW SUZIE WORKS ON THE BOARDS- SUGGESTION

Post by ange301126 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:40 am

Dear Suzie, Parents find your advice on the boards very helpful. The links to advice sheets are also keenly followed as they can clarify our family rights as and when we face certain situations. However, these are very wide-ranging and often difficult to follow for ordinary parents without professional training.

Might I suggest humbly that the FRG advisers compile a list of say ten or twenty key rights we have and key procedures to be respected by the CS in their work? This should include referrals,initial assessments,police protection orders and so on.

A link could then be provided to these general principles of child-protection and parents( especially anxious ones fresh to the site) could take a look at will , if necessary before Suzie comes on line. Often the CS take action late on a Friday and victims are bereft of general, easily understood advice until well into the next week.

Looking forward to a response either positive or negative.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: HOW SUZIE WORKS ON THE BOARDS- SUGGESTION

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Dear Ange,

Thanks for your post! In fact we are currently preparing some frequently asked questions to put in a prominent place on our website. Your suggestions seem very helpful, so I will pass your post on to the person who is compiling these questions.

In the meantime, to find out about key terms and phrases, you could scroll through the A to Z of terms

Best wishes,
Suzie

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:58 am

Dear Suzie,I am not all that good on computers but I have set up my mobile 'phone to connect with the forums pretty quickly.
However,I realise that there is much information on your main site (such as changes to the law) and I find it difficult to get onto it. Has the FRG considered a quick link at top and/or bottom of the forums pages which will take us straight back to your main site?
Hope a bit of feedback helps.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Thank you Ange

Your feedback is really helpful. We are always looking at ways we can improve our service.
Hopefully you will notice some helpful changes in due course.

Best Wishes

Suzie