Page 1 of 1

unsupervised visits

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:38 pm
by candiepops
hi I wander if anyone can help me please,i am currently on supervised visits as my mum as the superviser,i have no custody over my daughter,social services have not been very helpful and basically I have to apply to the court were the order was made,they gave me a legal advice number which is impossible to get through and the website dosent answer the questions I need answers to,i am very anxious and confused about this so any information that may help will be gratefully received thankyou.

Re: unsupervised visits

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:05 pm
by Suzie, FRG Adviser
Dear Candiepops

Welcome to the parent's discussion board. My name is Suzie, one of FRG's online advisers.

In order to answer your question accurately, it would be helpful to know a little bit more information.

For instance, is your daughter under a care or special guardianship order. If so you you may find it helpful to refer to our child arrangement order advice sheet as this gives detailed information about your options.

Alternatively, you may wish to post further details on the questions you need answers to here or discuss your situation with an adviser on our advice line on 0808 801 0366 Monday to Friday 09.30 am to 03.00 pm. Otherwise you can contact the Children's Legal Centre who may be able to advise you further at this time.

Best Wishes