WILL MY CHILD BE REMOVED FROM MY CARE???

Savvy134

WILL MY CHILD BE REMOVED FROM MY CARE???

Post by Savvy134 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:40 am

Will my son be taken away from me??

Social services got involved less then a year ago regarding a domestic violence case that was made against me. I was pregnant and had an argument with my sons father I then hit him, I was hormonal and all over the place. My parents have a history of DV and i lived in foster care for 4 years because my dad went prison he raised me up when my mum couldn’t so that’s my history. Anyways social services got involved following the phone call the police made to them and after an assessment etc they decided to put my son on a child in need plan once he was born, on the report they ticked of under “ emotional abuse”.. I think it’s cause the dad lied and said I said when my sons born he will not see him. my son was on the plan for 3 months before being discharged. Now I got myself into another mixup. I was casually dating someone everything was good we’ve never had any altercation until recently. Things were going down hill with us and we got in an argument over the phone and I called him a pedo which he then said “ I’m
Going to get social services to take your child away from you “ there was no specific reason why he said that as he’s never met my son and my parenting is good, he’s just said that to hurt me and that triggered me I was so angry when he said that I told him to apologise which he didn’t do. I then lost it and gave him multiple miss calls and threatening messages at one point I said I’m going to kill you which is not acceptable, that went on for 2 days, he had my items I kept demanding he hands over. The next day he came to drop my stuff off at this time my son was not in the home I made sure of this I had my friend come over to take him out for an hour while this person drops my stuff off. He drops my stuff off and comes in the house, we were talking back and fourth no voices raised no verbal abuse just talking then all of a sudden he push me and grabs the keys out my door, it was a shock I think he panicked cause he told the police I wouldn’t let him leave the house which is not true. He pushed me and took my keys and that’s when I blocked my door until he gave me my keys. I kept saying give me my keys why you pushing me you had no right putting your hands on me, he’s then responded saying I haven’t touched you the doors open why do you need your keys, by that response I’m assuming he probably thought I was going to lock him in the house which is why he pushed me but he had no reason to think that because I haven’t given him any reason too. He threw my keys on the floor and walked out the house.... later on that night I msgd him and said I rang the police on you, stupid thing to say when I didn’t do so but he then rang me the next morning saying he ranged the police on me only cause I rang the police on him, I told him I didn’t do so and what did you tell them. He said he told them I threatened him in messages I gave him numerous miss calls and that when he came to my house I wouldn’t let him leave and that I jumped on him when he left which is a lie.... I got a call from the police saying I need to come to the police station for a voluntary interview, I’m waiting for my solicitor to get back to me because I made her contact the police to sort it all out...

Based on this do you think social services have been called?

Am I at risk of my child being taken away from me this time?
Because he was already on a CIN plan for 3 months and got discharged 3 months ago.

My son wasn’t in the house at the time so he wasn’t exposed to this, this was the first time things ever got heated with us...
I’m no longer in contact with this person...
My friend who had my son said she will come to my meeting to confirm she had my child....

I was told the risk of my child being taken away from me is high and that I need therapy is there a high chance my son will be removed from my home?
Any advice please?

I really can’t relax I’ve been stressed out. I haven’t been to the station yet or had a call from social services yet but I want to know what you think the chances are! The relationship with my son and his dad is great my son stays at his dads once a week he’s 6 months.
Last edited by Savvy134 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Savvy134

Re: WILL MY CHILD BE REMOVED FROM MY CARE?

Post by Savvy134 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:17 am

Anyone??