Supervised contact

Catch 22

Supervised contact

Post by Catch 22 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Hi all there it's now coming up to 2months I've not seen any of my children I have been wrongly accused towards my children the social worker didn't do as many visits as they said I'm asking for supervision in my contacts as I am wanting to safe guard me and my kids as I wish to have them back but I'm being denied and told that I don't need to have this as it's not what there wishes are please can I have some advice

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Supervised contact

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:25 am

Dear Catch 22

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Parents’ Discussion Board.

My name is Suzie, online adviser at Family Rights Group. I am sorry that you have not seen your children for 2 months. Unfortunately, you have given very little information in your post for me to advise you. It is not clear if your children are in the local authority’s care or living in someone else’s care.

If the children are in care then I suggest you read our advice sheets relating to children in care , and contact which I hope you will find helpful.

Alternatively, if they are not in care, you could seek advice from Coram Children’s Legal Centre their website is . here

You can of course post again giving more details so you can get more advice or telephone our free, confidential advice line on 0808 801 0366. The advice line is open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 3pm.

Best wishes,

Suzie

Catch 22

Re: Supervised contact

Post by Catch 22 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:06 pm

They are looked after by mum have been told that's wear social want them to stay and not come back to me but I will be asking to be reconsidered wen it does go back to court I have been accused of putting my kids in danger which is why I'm scared of seeing them by myself am I in the right to be asking for this