SPAM

charmed1

SPAM

Post by charmed1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:29 am

This forum has been hacked by SPAM 'SusanLug' Montenegro about money transfers! It is unnerving that just anyone can join this group and attempt to sell and promote things that should be fitered out and never get through. Can admin look into and stop this from happening. This isn't the first time. Thanks.

Ignatious

Re: SPAM

Post by Ignatious » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:39 am

Hi Charmed,

I've also noticed this on occasion, but thankfully these are not significant events. The FRG team are usually pretty good at removing unwanted posts. All the posts have only been posted today despite joining a few days ago. I'm sure when they log in, considering this active post noting the situation, she will be removed like the others previously.

I'm sure you'll appreciate however FRG admin/moderators cant do anything if they don't know about it and I've not seen anyone log in so far this morning.
I am a parent. My responses are not from any formal training background but from my own experiences, my own research and my own point of view.

Forum Administrator
Site Admin

Re: SPAM

Post by Forum Administrator » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi everyone,

I apologise for the fact that occasionally spammers get onto this forum and post unsuitable material. Whilst I and all the moderators try very hard to keep this forum free of spam it is inevitable that sometimes these spammers slip through the net. I have since deleted 'SusanLug' from our users list including her 43 spam postings. If you continue to see any inappropriate content being posted, please notify a moderator immediately.

I appreciate your patience and understanding and thanks to those who have been reporting this malicious activity to us. Rest assured, we’re continuously working to keep our forums a safe place for you to share your views or to request advice.

Yours

Yasmin
Family Rights Group Website Manager