wrongly treated by the hole system

door1

wrongly treated by the hole system

Post by door1 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:56 pm

recently as off last year when i finaly decided to end a relationship and try to correctly go through the proper proceadures, ive been subject to in my opinion to a complete abuse of my human rights. This came about when i realised strange behaviour in my ex partner which was nothing new to be fare but this time due to me asking a few certain questions about her past mainly because i was trying to help this person along in life because there were two young children involved. What happened was a deliberate break down from my ex partner like nothing before i.e i was delibertly getting drawn in to arguments and situations which i clocked at an early stage. What i didnt realise until late on the actuall degree of seriousness this was going to cause, then and now as its got allot worse. I no that she approached some one that claims to help people in abusive relationships and does in fact have quite a few links to people on the street and certain authorities but in my opinion infact is far from perfect there selfs and possibly hides behind this. I will be the first to admit that im far from perfect but certainly not what ive been made out to be the way im being treated. What bothers me is certain authorities are allowing this to happen bye collecting information off these third parties when rearly they should be looking into these people aswell but are not. I have from the start been poorly treated by social services on the phone and at one point they even lied to me over a phone saying they was not in the building and then 5 minutes later they walk down the stairs ? they didnt want to listen to anything i had to say at all to be onist which to me was strange from the start . The police and social services advised or told my ex that i should not be near my children and no one has ever told me this or served me with anything what so ever or even a short explanation. ive never been convicted for anything what so ever for domestics only falsely accused.
I had some serious issues to bring up but no one has listened at all and this worries me big time , even the cafcass report has done me no favours its obvious that these people are working from back door information which is wrong illeagal and needs exposing , This is not in the best interests of children at all infact its drove a huge wedge between us and head wise god only will no what the impact is im sure , And im now having to have a supervised vist by core assets and still getting no explanation to it all . There are a couple of profetionals advised me on this and one met me in private in fear off being struck off, so i do no there is a certain amount of corruption we will call it going off within our systems so any body expieriencing what you would call strange or abusive procedure please get back.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: wrongly treated by the hole system

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:16 am

Dear door1

Welcome to the parents' discussion board. My name is Suzie, one of FRG's online advisers.

Sorry to hear that you feel you have not been listened to and been poorly treated by professionals at this time. If you have not been able to speak to them in person.

When you have any safeguarding concerns about children, it is always advisable to put a letter in writing with a brief summary of what it is you are concerned about, why and be clear about your expectations from Childrens' Services. This may include your wish to be responded to within seven days of the date of your correspondence. They have a statutory duty within 24 hours to make a decision about what, if any action they wish to take.

Am I correct in thinking that you are currently involved in private law proceedings which is when you are currently in court because of differences between you and your ex-partner in respect of your children. In this case, Family Rights' Group only provide limited advice on private law matters because we are funded to give advice on public law issues.

However, you may find it useful to refer to Families Need Fathers who may be able to offer you further support in relation to your situation.

I hope this helps.

Best Wishes

Suzie

datsura

Re: wrongly treated by the hole system

Post by datsura » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:35 am

Hi
I read you post and wants to let you know how lucky your children are in fighting for your rights to see them. You asked if anyone else has been wrongly accused and to let you know. I have. I was a victim of domestic violence for 19 years. When I left social services got involved as I struggled with my mental health and my ex reported me. I informed them of the abuse and anyone else in authority including the police. I did not take out a court order or anything when I divorced for fear of my ex. What I did not realise through the 6 years of leaving him was how devious he was in brainwashing my children. This all was explained when my children who are teenagers turned their back on me last year. I nearly lost my life, my home and finances. I received a letter after sending complaints to social services last year (I had to wait 5 months) for them to explain in a few paragraphs that my children do not want to see me and I have to go court which I can't as I cannot get legal aid because of their ages. I have been trying for 10 months to find a way in and I can't. My daughter's school refuse to speak to me under the instruction of social services. I also received an assessment which was very damaging. There was one truth in it and that was I was smoking cannibus (to block out the trauma I must add) which I now free from since I had no contact from my ex husband. My son contacted me last year and called me a whore amongst other things. I am also finding out through this forum how many parents are victims of social services lies and victimisation. I believe we can make a change to overturn social services and make the government aware that we should not be taken away from our children that we love into the hands of parents who are abusive. We should unite together and stand outside the prime ministers house raising our issues. Please remember you are not alone and I am grieving with you.