H***** children services

datsura

H***** children services

Post by datsura » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:14 pm

Please cal someone advise me what I can do to see my teenage daughter. I have a disability and mental health which is caused by domestic violence spanning 20 years. My marriage was arranged and the control and violation got worse when I had my two children. I took the courage to leave 7 years ago and even then my ex was manipulative but respected my children's wishes to see their father hoping he would change and see his errors. I was wrong I can see that now. I made the school. my GP, metropolitan police and mental health services aware of the abuse but no one helped me. Last year my ex moved nearby and I grew frantic as I knew he wanted my daughter to hurt me for leaving him. After an argument with my son (picking up his plates) my ex used his power with the police and social services to remove me as a next of kin which he has done. Within 2 days my case was closed and no meetings were held with me. I can't save my daughter and she is now in the hands of a man who is now using domestic violence by proxy on both of us. I don't know if anyone can advise me as I am desperate to see her. I have no family or friends and social services have controlled everything including my daughter's school in having no contact with me. I can't even get legal aid. Please can someone help to advise me.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: H***** children services

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:59 am

Hi datsura,

I have posted a response to your questions on your other thread above.

Suzie

datsura

Post by datsura » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:11 pm

Dear Suzie

I can't find the other thread to the response you sent. Please advise how I can do this.

Regards
Datsura

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Hi Datsura

My response was posted in the domestic violence section, in the thread entitled 'Care order, Domestic abuse, Allienation, Parenting assessments'.

Follow the link HERE to view it.

Hope that helps.

Suzie
FRG Adviser