Abandoned

warthhog123

Abandoned

Post by warthhog123 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:02 pm

i signed a section 20 and believed that i was acting in the best interest of my son, I lied, i let my ex in to my home to see his son knowing there was a non molestation order against him regarding me, i accept that i made the biggest mistake of my life! nothing surer than having your breast fed baby removed from your arms, to not bath, feed cloth play with to kick you in to reality! I called the police knowing what would happen but i made the choice to prove to my ex that lying and allowing him in was to have massive consquences but i had to once and for all in my head get this worthless piece of **** out my life and head for ever!
I should of rang the police at first contact but i stupidily got embrioled in the fathers so called need to be in his sons life!
I have learnt to my cost that my ex only wanted to see me, to ensure i wasnt seeing anyone else and to get back in my head expressing that no one would stop him seeing his son or me and if i chose to move on he would make sure i lost my son and he would kill me! so yes i should have rung police and none of this would have happened, but that sint the way i saw it at the time!
So social worker went from been great and helpful to speaking to me with utter contempt deeming me as a lying, manipulating, deceatful women who put her child at risk and will continue to do so for her own need to see the father of her child! This is complete ******** i had no desire to see him for myself and not it wrong believe me when he was crying at the gate saying he wanted to see his son and his world was missing him and all that **** i very stupidily believed him.
he was sentenced to 5 months in what he calls his bed and breakfast, and doesnt give a **** about anyone or anything 28 convictions, drug abuse, alchol abuse, gbh, liar, cheat, thief but he comes out fine.
Me raised 17 year old daughter fine, well educated, no drugs, no alchol, no criminal record, amazing level of care for both children, immaculate house, all needs met ecept this huge mistake called my ex! no justice, no way forward i have been condemned and judged and my life hangs in my social workers hands. no one gives a **** about my pain or feelings i have been abadoned fact!

Suzie, FRG Adviser

FRG Response

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Hello Warthog

Hopefully I have addressed these issues in my response to your other thread “Honestly can’t see the light”

Best Wishes

Suzie