Honestly cant see the light

Susan

Re: Honestly cant see the light

Post by Susan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi warthog

I have read all your story and i am truly angry and disappointed in this country! What the hell have all these people done for you and your son nothing. They have wasted money with courts services and time. We can see your a good mother and if you ask me i would keep fighting go to the newspapers.

I would tell the world and make everyone see what they have put your through its just awful! If i had money i would be straight at your door to help you get the best for your son and you. They have not helped you and lead it to this if you ask me, played with your head and its disgusting what i have read. If i was you i would not give up and its your word against his family, go on Jeremy Kyle if you can prove stuff i would. Like you say murders have second chance so should you. This man controlled you and thats what they do when there is violence, this is what they do. Please try something if you can i would hate to see you lose your son this is wrong!

All the luck in the world

pigletsfriend

Post by pigletsfriend » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:50 pm

i got my children back through the courts it is the best way to go about it. you need a good solistor i had one they not easy to find as i had a few in my time going though it and i got in trouble for leting my ex iin but in my case i was not belived that my childrenmwas being hurt by him and i was told i was to mentaly ill to have them back but i was not mentaly ill i had aspergers i found out later i want to get a stop to all this as my daugher remembers what happend and now i have to face it all with her and find out if i can get some one to take her on and belve her bucsse of mistakes i am sory i can not spell very well but i no what i am saying hope you can read it. i thourght i lost my children for ever and my ex was going to keep them they are not at risk of you so stand up for you little one and do what is right and out of love for your child. i want to set a group up where i live in leicesterhire better not say exactly but you can in box me if you live close a face to face group is beter as we can get ideas of others and make complaits in writing and i am willing to publicly speak on behalf of of us all with my story.at any campaining events that are friendly mind not agast the law and go for it we have rights if we are not the abusers and we just want a bit of suport we should joly well gt it with out are children took of us tha tis not fair and we all have rights

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:32 am

Susan, Piglets friend and Ange
Thank you for your time, Susan thank you for reading my painful Journey and rest assured i will not stop legal or no legal, i will go public at whatever cost and write a book if someone does not sort this shambles of a case.

I am very fortunate to have full support of my Local MP and my therapist new report is a true reflection of me and my journey!! Yet my first assessment was a personal assassination that was written to give LA what they wanted as they had nothing else! It does not take a genius to work out that if LA are paying in excess of 6,000 pounds for these assessments that they must back LA!!!!!!!!

I went to court last week as LA applied for placement order, i received my papers the day before court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My case has now been transferred to county court as it has become too complex. So i am unsure if this is beneficial to me, but i have legal funding and a meeting with my legal so lets hope their attitude has changed because if not then i will go alone.
I deserve for them to give 110% yet they will not challenge LA.
So ive done their work for them and placed 19 listed complaints and also have found huge errors and false information in application for court, plus backed up with letter from Local MP so just maybe they will be driven enough to fight for me!!!!

I will not go quietly, and i will be heard one way or another and if media is it then so be it. Its the lies i cant stand the lack of support and the treatment towards a devastated mother. Not content with taking my child and placing for adoption they are allowed to lies, chastise and bully people in court and they are never questioned.
They say they can not re build their trust with me well right back at you!!!!!!!!!
They will not get my son without a fight, if i lose this week at least i will have all my printed posts from here and proof that i never once stopped fighting for him.
Its now down to one judge to decide.
xx

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:53 am

dear warthhog, I am so glad to see you have legal funding .Best of luck in court!!. As you know, what actually happens in Court can be somewhat of a sham so I hope it does not happen again to you this time.

pigletsfriend

Post by pigletsfriend » Sat May 04, 2013 8:45 pm

let us no how you get on one way or another and good luck and best wishes

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi All its not over by a long stretch how ever my new changes and reports are to be read by all parties and the judge ordered this...... Final hearing in July, the judge said my documents expressing the changes i have made could simply not be ignored. Placement order not granted at this time.
Judge was very honest and stated he will decide one way or another my sons fate but i deserve to be heard. He advises it will be delivered on said date regardless as this child has remained in case for a longer time than necessary. Will keep you all posted. xx

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Mon May 13, 2013 11:02 am

dear warthhog, I am delighted to hear what must surely be good news .They did not get the placement order automatically .

To what extent would you think the M.P'S letter affected the hearing? Perhaps I can consider writing to my M.P. again asking him to write a letter then I might have a good reason for an out-of-time appeal! . To give me an idea,without giving away anything you are not permitted to e.g. real names please will you message me the gist of the letter?

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi Ange, I have to say i am unsure to what extent the MPs letter had as mine was a varied amount of things as to why i have been granted full contested hearing and it is now at county court.
Listed are reasons for hearing
New therapist report from me with my own contestment to the order
significant complaints
errors in proceedings backed up by letter from local MP.

It still looks very likely i will not have my son returned for various reasons but i have to know i tried my very best and that i have something to show my son in years to come that i never stopped fighting and hopefully the fighting driving spirit will pass through my son so when he is old enough he also can challenge their decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Sat May 18, 2013 11:01 am

dear warthhog, do not give up.Do not forget that the social workers case is a rubbish one and your human rights have been contravened . When she failed to 'hear' your side of the story and counted it irrelevant,failed to follow procedures correctly even to the extent of making the erroneous application and now when she has stated to you that all new evidence for you is irrelevant ,she is absolutely wrong, the M.P. has recognised it and now appearently the county court judge has heeded it.
Don't worry too much about the new things your ex has been getting up to.
The Social workers belief that you are unable to protect your child is utterly ridiculous and you have proved it many times surely,in any one's view. Stick to your guns,girl!

Why has the social worker acted like she has and why has her power been allowed to go unchecked until now? Why does the system make such extremely spurious and dangerous decisions in the name of child protection? Why are the Local Authority allowed to get away with inhumanity by separating you from your baby, trampling all over your Family Rights and legal procedures and then why are they allowed to go on to crucify babies and children in care in the manner they are doing? Until now, how and why have they apparently convincingly duped all observers? How do they get away with turning your rights over whilst declaring that ‘its all for us’?

In the ‘real world’ it is clear that the authorities run a shoddy and dysfunctional service but despite that, the fact is not admitted to the public consciousness. So it goes on and on.

The dishonesty and criminal behaviour endemic within the Department grows and flourishes beneath conditions of ‘anodyne bureaucracy’. ‘Casual inhumanity and corruption’ so easily infiltrates institutional authority.

Understand why it is far simpler and vital to the bureaucrat (particularly to an errant individual’s career path) that when the truth becomes known, mistakes are not corrected but perpetuated and why their own colleagues have to back them up even when they are fully aware wrong has been done.

The bureaucrat will not entertain any possibility that their records, computer data or decisions can possibly be wrong or incomplete. Even in the face of definitive evidence which can easily be sat upon or lost, your social worker will stick to her guns. Inside a Public Local Authority, it appears to be generally acceptable that a file or document can be concealed until after crucial decisions have been made. They are ‘institutionalised staff’ rather than absolutely honest as they should be.What is going on within these people’s heads? How can these people inflict such terrible pain and torture on others and go home and sleep at night? How do they justify ignoring legal directives, procedures and guidelines?
These awful but seemingly well-meaning people operate within a self-contained community. They represent the ethics of a very small group of people within a Social Work department which differs from the rest of society. They can convince themselves of anything they want and have convinced themselves of the ‘moral worth’ of what they are doing. When inhumanity occurs, it absolutely relies on ‘self delusion’. The truth becomes secondary to false belief and doctrine. When a parent attempts to correct them as to relevant facts or to their ‘false’ statements of belief, the bureaucrat adopts the blank, set gaze of a mule and remains silent, treating that parent UNFAIRLY.
For example, your social worker has the false personal belief that you cannot be trusted and that you are unable to protect your child thus she decided your child should be removed for adoption. In fact it is the Police's job to protect the child and you from your ex.You have already done what you can by getting the order against him and enforcing it etc. Also you have stopped communicating with him. At the same time, to prevent the truth emerging, she is stating that your parenting ability is not in question and an ‘in-depth assessment isn’t required. Thus she is refusing to look at the changes you have made as she should do according to procedure. This is deluded thinking! Her concerns are based on false belief.

Many social workers act as mini-dictators. What the hell gives a social worker the right to lay down the law on these matters?

Don’t forget also that your child will see worse and is at a very high level of risk in care. Ihope this message encourages you.Don't lose sight of the facts.Be wary in case your solicitors let you down again.Ensure ALL evidence,statements and letters get to court in good time and are seen by all including the guardian and any experts called in. They may deliberately cock the evidence up for you as often happens.Take my word for it. If they delay your statement stating it will make no difference,don't believe them.You might be better acting for yourself as 'forced adoption' has advised us all to do.

Once again,best of luck to you and the little one.

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Hi
Just quick up date and to warn everyone. Make sure your legal team is the best and research them and make sure they do not work for LA as well as parents or they simply wont fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have so im to believe been refused Public Funding and i am on my own at this extremely crucial part of proceedings. I cant win and it looks like they are to get away with all the errors within the report submitted to court, nothing i can do now, they have it all sewn up between them. Hard to know who is who once in the court arena as everyone including my legal seems to be backing the easiest option LA.