can you trust social services

Normal Grandad

Re: can you trust social services

Post by Normal Grandad » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:56 pm

There are an equal amount of good signs and bad signs. When we relax that things are just like the rest of England (hence nickname), that is when we get kicked. I dare not let my guard down these days.

It's tricky to write on here because of the rules, and because certain locals could well be reading. So I don't want to reveal exact details of situation at this time. It is like being in check on a 2D board, but the only move would exist on a 3D board...so to access that move requires defence via a *decent* lawyer who even turns up at court.

My plan is to spend the next 50 years seeking justice. There's still my other grandchildren to consider, who the bent SW is still on a mission to keep them seperated from us. My daughter has always been the victim of mental abuse from exes, onlookers don't see this correctly. Recently the physical abuse from latest ex caused an arrest but is ongoing. It is sad that I can't feel accepted in the place I was born, as we all were.

Normal Grandad

Post by Normal Grandad » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Anyway, no don't trust social workers. They work on a bonus for starters. They also pick easy targets. They don't like your face then you're screwed. But they allow serious drug addicts to do what they want apparently.

Concerned father

Post by Concerned father » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi everyone first time on any kind of forum.

I’ll start off with bit of background, my son is two and half years old I was not allowed to be present at his birth, when he was born and I had to fight in courts to which cost me so far £22k I eventually met him for the first time when he was 8 months old under supervision by two supervisors watching over me, I have never been in trouble and have a job which has to clear me-CBR checks. I’m still this day confused on why as a father I’ve been treated like a criminal.

Social services are not to be trusted, my ex partner and I are of Asian origin Pakistani to be precise. I’m born, raised n educated in the U.K.

Once I started to have my son overnights I started to see a pattern of injuries on him first just small stuff a graze, a cut, and then fingers apparently trapped in doors according to the mother and then it started to get serious burns on his fingers, heater apparently, and the last straw a burn on his arm which started from his wrist to his elbow and he apparently had to attend hospital burns unit.

After dropping my son of to the mother but I did ask her what had happened to his arm, the mother told me he burnt himself on a heater. This I did not believe as we have had such nice weather and I’m not sure what kind of heater the mother uses.

Received a call from the police apparently I broke my court order by dropping my son outside the mothers instead of outside Asda’s, informed the police about my sons injuries and was told they did notice the bandage and deemed him to be safe.

I called the social services told them the history of his injuries and when he was at the age of 6 months the mother dropped him on his head and my son suffered from a fractured skull.

The social services told me as the police have seen my son and said he was in safe hands that they (social services) will pass the case on to Monday team in Bradford where my son lives with his mother and other relatives (aunt and her daughter I think). While waiting over the weekend and praying the case worker is a white English person yes you heard me right.
I live 155 miles away from my son, and while fighting to see my child I came across these Asain professionals with their lies and coached statements against me all because the mother was trying to act innocent and these gullible Pakistani experts believed the mother and some reason convinced the family court.

Well my prayers were not answered and behold I got an Asain Pakistani female social worker who within 24hrs called me and said she is happy they way the child is looked after and the case is closed, I tried my best to ask her how she manage to conduct a case this quick and taking on board of previous injuries and her tone of voice had changed to “I don’t have to tell you how I do my job”
It was pointless carrying on trying to ask for details.

If these are the professionals that have been hired to look out for our children’s welfare then all I can say is god help us, I have never come across such a corrupt and lazy system / people.

The social workers tone was disgusting she has never met me and she spoke to me like s**t, all I wanted to now that how they managed to conduct a case this quick and I was genuine as I have never been in this situation, but to be honest this was a culture thing as it was pure lazy ness, all I can say is now I’m understanding why the northern victims were let down by these so called social services.

I apologise for carrying on but I had to let it all out.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Dear Concerned father

Welcome to the parents’ discussion board and thanks for your post.

It is clear from your post that you have a lot of concerns about your son’s safety and wellbeing whilst in his mother's care. You have not however, given any indication of the concerns that led to a decision that you should not be at the birth of your son and prevented your from contact with him subsequently. As a result of your concerns about you son you made a referral to children’s services who, in turn, passed the information on to the local children’s services where your son resides with his mother.

You state that your wish would be for a social worker other than from your own ethnic background to carry out an investigation of the issues you raised relating to injuries to your son. All social workers are allocated to a family whom they are expected to work with in a professional manner. Our advice sheet An introductory guide to Children’s Services explains what should happen when children’s services received a referral.

The police visited the home that found your son well and had no concerns about the home or your son’s safety and this information given to children’s services who carried out a visit. Following the visit with your ex-partner and son was satisfied there were no safeguarding issues. Normally, if a child presents with bruising or other injury this will be checked to see if the injury is consistent with the explanation provided by the care giver. In your case, it appears that the injuries to your son are not considered to be non-accidental injuries.

It is unfortunate that the social worker who carried out the initial visit to your ex-partner’s home did not respond to you appropriately. The social worker should have explained the nature of the enquiries she made and why she was satisfied there was no cause for concern. Social workers are, required by the government’s guidance, to work with families in a transparent way to allow them to understand.

Should you wish to complain about the decision made by children’s services to close the case, our advice sheet Challenging decisions and making complaints provides information how to you can go about doing so.

Your ex-partner may of course prefer to have a social worker from her ethnic background as she may well find is easier to understand and work with children’s services to protect herself and her son if necessary.

I hope you find this helpful but should you wish to speak to an advise, do telephone our advice line on 0808 801 0366. The advice line is open from 9.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday.

Best wishes

Suzie

Concerned father

Post by Concerned father » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:58 pm

Hi Suzie,
Thanks for your response.

I wasn’t at my sons birth due to the mother not informing me when the due date was, long story short I was treated like a sperm donor and that’s all, hence she did not want me to be part of my sons life.

My ex has Lupus illnesse and that was the reason she dropped my son on his head and resulting in fractured skull.

The police were called by the mother not me, there take on welfare of my son is to look around and off they go.

The social services could have monitored my sons wellbeing for like 6 weeks or whatever the procedure is, if there is one, but a decision was made within 24hrs, ( had a cuppa n a chatter with the mother n job done I guess)

Complaining about people like these when it comes to family matter, I’m sorry that’s just a joke they all stick together and that’s not from my experience, I’ve met some wonderful parents while I was fighting to see my son (I use the word fighting because that’s how it feel) and till this day I’m still in touch with few of the parents who till this day are struggling to see their children.

As harsh as it sounds but I don’t trust any of the system that is in place for our children these people who are ment to look out for our children’s welfare are only there for the paycheque end of the month.

How many more times dose my son need to be injured or worse before notice is taken?

I know and understand the procedures of making complaints, but I just don’t trust on how they are handled. Like I said these people stick together.

Do I trust the social services? NO
Do I trust in family courts? NO

I am a father who is being squeezed by the family courts, I pay for this corrupt biased system and many other fathers are in my place.

Concerned father

Post by Concerned father » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:16 am

14th July 2018
I met my son only to find another burn on his hand, apparently on an iron.
I’m sure when I report it to social services on Monday I’ll get the same bulls**t response.
I’m just getting so fed up of this corrupted system with its legal fake professionals.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:04 pm

Dear Concerned father

Thank you for your post. I am very sorry to hear that you became aware on Saturday that your son had sustained a burn which you are concerned about. I am glad to hear that you intend to inform children’s services (in the area where your son lives) about this today, Monday, so that they look into the situation further, make the necessary checks and decide whether any action is needed. In my previous response I described what should happen when children’s services receive a referral in relation to a child who presents with an injury.

It is important that you speak to children’s services about this today. Ask them to confirm how and when they will provide you with feedback about the outcome.

All local authorities also have an out of hours or emergency duty team who can be contacted outside of normal office hours including weekends and their number should be clearly displayed on their website. Anybody worried about a child can also contact the NSPCC online or via their freephone helpline 0808 800 500 which is open all day every day or, where necessary, can contact the police.

You have previously mentioned that you have been involved with the family courts in relation to your son so you will be already aware of your private law options.

If you have any further queries about children’s services’ involvement you are welcome to post back. I would strongly encourage you to work with the professionals whose role is support and protect vulnerable children.

With best wishes

Suzie

Concerned father

Post by Concerned father » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi Suzie,
Thanks for the reply.

I made contact with social services only to have another Pakistani professional on the other line after explaining everything I’m being told that my son attends nursery and they checked with the nursery, well this is false my son has not been put in nursery the mother has been offered money by me to put my son in private nursery her response is that his too young. Not sure where the social services got that from. (Cooked up information)

This professional didn’t even bother to pull up any notes and kept asking me if I could explain again, why? Pull up the previous notes and look and then speak to me.
They have false information on hand which I’m sure they just cooked it up or got some other child’s notes, and god knows mixed them up with my sons. This is a serious issue, corruption at the highest level, fraud I’m calling it getting paid for job they don’t even do.

I got told that when the last burn injury took place two weeks ago that the social services never attended but I was told by the rude social service worker two weeks ago that she had looked at the injury and spoke to the Mum at her home and she was satisfied and case is closed.

Another words the social worker lied to me and didn’t carry out her investigation they are fake and are neglecting my son’s welfare just like the mother.

This time I’m being told an investigation will take place like last time and they will call me back, the professional also made it clear that they may not go to a home visit, but just another phone call to the mother. What’s the point of calling these corrupt bunch of thieves if they are not willing to go and see my son?
On paper everything looks good but physically it’s a different story.

Bottom line is I’ll have to wait for two more weeks with worry to find out if my son has another burn / injury and if that happens I will refuse to return my son back to mother.

If they (social services) did their jobs and physical visited my son and after then just visited / monitored my sons welfare he may not have sustained this weeks burn.

Trust social services: NO

A let down concerned father.

Ol1234

Post by Ol1234 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:09 am

Social Services cannot be trusted, my 2 children were from a good home where they were kept safe and secure but because I was a single parent I was an easy target.. My 2 children were removed by the courts because of vicious, vindictive lies by the local authority, I will tell anyone that does not believe they are capable of doing outlandish things "Wake Up" out of denial and hope that it's not you targeted next. The power they believe to have goes to there head, all they care about is targets and bonuses they do not care about the families they destroy, there not human! Do not trust a word that comes from their mouths its all lip service.. They are all in it together, local authority, solicitors, barrister's, health professionals, cafcass, even judges. It's easier for them to destroy decent human beings rather than concentrate on the children who are in actual danger, everyone can't be wrong about them.. I hope to get all the families in the country who have been through the same as me all together and take it to parliament because I know fine well these families would be there in a heartbeat it just takes someone to get it going. I'm not going to give up and I will expose these monsters for what they really are.

Miserylovescompany2

Post by Miserylovescompany2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Hello OI1234

I understand exactly where you are coming from regarding the system as it currently stands. The worrying part is the decisions to keep the children's court process secret and locked behind closed doors comes from those people in parliament. It all comes down to money. How much are all those separate agencies making off of the back of removed children. It isn't just single parents which have targets painted on their head, it's the poor and children with disabilities are also targeted because they cost money to support long term.

It's the children who have been wrongly robbed of their families that will break the current system - one by one when they take CS to court for violations against their human rights will we see change! It can not come quick enough.