Success story :)

Cieves

Success story :)

Post by Cieves » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Hi wel i read that someone wanted 2 know if there was any good outcomes to social service cases,, I lost my kids back in feb and I had did everything as they asking of me and more. Right up to 3 weeks ago my contact were still supervised and then straight away my over nights started with my daughter ( I also have 2 boys) the reason for her staying with me 1st was cause if her age, she's 12.. My 1st overnight with all 3 of my kids is on Sunday comin and my social worker is actually staying over night as wel ( I no it's rare ) but it's just 2 make sure everything goes wel, il hav them overnight every weekend up 2 Xmas including Xmas eve then a lot more after that, as there hoping 2 have the kids back full time by feb,, so plz don't give up hope, not all social workers r bad :) xxx

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Success story :)

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:40 am

Dear Cieves,

I am so glad to hear that your children are returning home to you. I can see, from looking back at some of your posts that you have put in a lot to achieve this.

Thank you for coming back and sharing this with us.

Suzie