Social Services Corruption - My plight

Fightsocialservices

Social Services Corruption - My plight

Post by Fightsocialservices » Fri May 09, 2014 9:44 pm

I have a situation with Social Services where they compiled a core assessment which was heavily biased towards my children's mother. My ex-wife received multiple visits (between 4 and 5) for up to 2 hours per time with my two daughters present. However, I got one visit (without the children present) which lasted about 35 to 40 minutes, where the worker involved was hostile and accused me of telling my children to say they wanted to live with me, when I have never done so.

My two girls (age 9 and 13) have consistently told Social Services and Cafcass they want to live with their father and only feel safe with their father (and don’t feel safe with their mother) Both children in two separately dated Cafcass reports stated the children "had seen their mother punching, kicking, biting and throwing things at their father" and both stated "it was their mother who was the perpetrator of domestic abuse and violence against the father" and both stated "their father was kind and gentle to their mother"

Social Services have consistently ignored my calls and requests for help and my concerns as to the mother’s behaviour and the violence she has subjected me to in the presence of their children. Social Services have also ignored the children saying they want to live with their father and the children's reports that their mother has called them "F**kers" "F**king sh*ts" and "Bast*rds".

I cannot understand why Social Services have done so, but they have overlooked every aspect of my ex-wife’s unstable and violent behaviour. The fact she has admitted to lying in court and has made numerous conflicting statements.

This all originated from when my ex-wife decided to state I was inappropriate with my two daughters as they would get in our bed for a hug, or at times I would get in my child's bed to give them a hug and tell them a story. There have been emergency risk assessments, which have all reported no concerns, yet Social Services still continue enforcing supervised contact for me.

In the past 3 months I have seen my children once for just 2 hours. That contact was a disaster by Social Services too. The social worker turned up 2 hours late to the venue (a large well known national trust park in S********) and then the worker proceeded to tell me my son (my daughters half-brother who I have full custody of since he was 4) that "he was not allowed to be there" This was odd as the previous day I attended a meeting with Social Services to discuss where I wanted to go for contact and I clearly stated my son (their brother) was going and was looking forward to seeing his sisters". During this meeting (which was recorded) not once did the two workers say that my son could not go. (He had not seen his sisters for weeks and was upset over it)

I was forced to take my son all the way home (some 25 miles) and return back to the contact without him. (The social worker supervisor also threatened my 9 year old daughter with calling the police on her when she got upset at her brother having to go as she too was excited to see him, as they had been together since birth) Anyway, contact went fine and the supervisor kept telling me (at least 3 times) "how very positive it was with me and my children" and "how nice it had been".

The next day I wrote to Social Services complaining that the supervisor was 2 hours late and had threatened my 9 year old with the police and that I had to take my son home, which caused all the children much distress and upset. I received an e-mail from the worker in reply, saying that I was told numerous times on the meeting the day before contact, that my son couldn’t go (This was an outright lie as the audio recording of the meeting clearly shows) She also stated the worker threatened me with the police as my "children were in my car and I was attempting to start my car" insinuating that I may have been going to abduct them or something. What Social Services didn’t realise, was the contact was videoed and absolutely NO time were my children in my car and it would not start and I was not ever in the car as it had in fact broken down prior to their arrival. The video clearly shows the awful distress caused by S****** Children Services on the children that day, by sending my son home. Had they just let us all go for a walk and feed the deer’s, it would have been a happy day.

A week later I received another e-mail, stating that "it had come to their attention that on the contact day I had been physically inappropriate towards my daughters" and that "contact was going to be moved to a contact centre with 2 supervisors watching me" and at a cost of "£126 for one hour" (way beyond what I can afford).

I rang them and asked them what I had done that was inappropriate in such a busy public place and in the presence of a social worker. They refused to tell me, so I asked them to place it in writing (They refused to place it in writing too) They then asked me to go to a meeting to discuss it.

I attended the meeting (as always with a witness / support person) and also the meeting was recorded on audio. They stated I had been "inappropriate" for the following reasons.

(I find them outrageous and beyond belief)

1/ I touched [my 13 yr old daughter's] hair (I did stroke her head and get her hair out of her face when she was distraught as SCS had forced A****** to go home, not allowing him to be at the contact)
2/ I touched [My 13 yr old daughter's] leg
3/ I tickled [My 9 yr old daughter] on her sides (Ribs)
4/ I said to [My 9 yr old daughter] to give me a "smacky kiss goodbye"
5/ I touched [My 9 yr old daughter's] bare skin. (When [My 9 yr old daughter] top had ridden up so her tummy was showing by about 3 inches and I gave her tummy a rub and said "I love that little tummy" and pulled her top down for her)
6/ I allowed [My 13 yr old daughter] to give me a hug and she had her face snuggled into my neck. (As seen in the video recording)

These are the things Social Services say are so inappropriate that I now need supervision with 2 supervisors at a contact centre at a cost of £126 for 1 hour which I cannot afford and they know it, so I have been unable to see my dear kids. Meanwhile, their mother tells them Dad's got loads of money and doesn't see you because he doesn't want to".

The next week after me clearly informing social services that I could not afford the extortionate high fees of £126 for 1 hour, they negligently went and picked my children up and took them to the contact centre for a contact session with "dad" that was not even arranged or agreed and to which I had no knowledge, again getting my children's hopes up only to end in disappointment as I was not there due to it not even been arranged.

Social Services have supported the removal of my 13 year old daughter from her school as my son (her brother) goes to the same school and they say he is a "risk as he may influence his sister to dislike her mother" (utter rubbish) my son has excellent references from the school and he is a well-mannered boy who would have no interest in trying to poison his sister against her mother (unlike her mother seems to poison my daughter with lies about her father).

To top it off, the Social worker running the case (Who stated I was inappropriate for the above mentioned reasons, and for letting my daughters get into my bed for a hug) runs her own website doing drawings of children and selling them (very lucrative it seems). An acquaintance of mine sent this Social worker an e-mail to her drawings site, asking if she could draw a picture of her husband’s favourite photo of him and his daughter together, the social worker (name withheld) wrote back saying "yes she can do the drawing and as it was of two people it would cost £175 and could she send the picture. The person sent the picture, which was of a dad and his daughter in bed together in their pyjamas. The social worker (aka artist) then replied saying "what a gorgeous picture" I can see why he loves it. A slight case of double standards and hypocrisy as she seems to think that this picture is now NOT inappropriate, yet I am for doing the same thing, or is it her "values" are not so strong when £175 is on offer.

The story of Social Services can go on for pages more as they have just dealt my children a catalogue of mis-management, misery and disaster, when prior to their involvement, my children were happy.

So here I am unable to see my children, with a pack of evidence proving the lies and negligence of Social services, all of which has been instigated by my ex-wife’s lies and the disaster at court where I was unrepresented as I could not afford a solicitor and legal aid has been stopped for family law, so I was out of my depth and not knowing how to present my case, despite the piles of evidence against my ex-wife, showing her violence and abuse and promiscuity in the community (she was at it with the P.E teacher and the head master of the school where she worked as a teaching assistant, while also carrying on her career as a "top shelf magazine model" While my ex-wife had a full legal team with queens council barrister and solicitor, paid for by her mother. I was railroaded at court and now I am for no valid reason, prevented from seeing my children, who still state they want to be with me.

I have gone from being the children's main carer since they were born, through to them being 9 and 13, to 50/50 and now to nothing. Meanwhile my children are miserable and unhappy (as confirmed by their school head teachers) I keep fighting Social Services, but they have their evil claws in my kids and I cannot get changes made. Social Services ignore my communication, have even e-mailed me saying "they are not reading my e-mails". What a bunch of corrupt, untruthful cruel women I am dealing with. No support has been offered for my son, despite me asking numerous times.

What advice do any of you have for a situation as this and do you know what facilities or arrangements Social Services have for people who cannot afford £126 for 1 hour contact and if a person is unemployed, do they have to pay £126 for 1 hour, or are there different arrangements available to them?

******Edited by Suzie to prevent breaches of the children's confidentiality as per our rules.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Social Services Corruption - My plight

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon May 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Dear fightsocialservices,
Welcome to the parents forum!
I am sorry to hear about all the difficulties you have experienced having contact with your daughters. It must be very stressful for you and your children.

You are also worried that you have been treated unfairly by children services.
If you have not done so yet, get a copy of the core assessment that was completed by your children's social worker-I know that you were worried that you were only given a small amount of time to state your views. Are they reflected in the core assessment?

You described how you are a victim of domestic violence. Have you been offered any support to deal with the trauma that you have suffered? If not, you could contact Respect-who have helplines for both perpetrators and victims of domestic violence.

Children services say they are worried that your behaviour is sexually inappropriate towards your daughters and have described why. Are they being unreasonable? To discuss their comments with an expert you could contact the helpline at the
Lucy Faithfull Foundation.

Are Children Services right to ask you to pay the fee for use of the contact centre?
You are worried that you are being prevented contact to your daughters because you cannot afford the contact centre fee.
Before charging you, Children services must take account of your family finances and only charge what is “reasonable‟. s.29(1) & (2) Children Act 1989.

To work out what is ‘reasonable’ they must look at your family’s weekly income and expenses.
They can only ask you for a contribution towards the cost of support for your child out of any income that is left. (S17 Children Act 1989).
However, they cannot charge you for any services if you receive Universal Credit Income Support, income based Job Seeker’s Allowance, or Child or Working Tax Credit, or income-related employment and support allowance.

If they have not assessed your means or you are in receipt of state benefits, raise this with the social worker and team manager.
If they do not respond you, I suggest you email or telephone the service manager or children services Complaints or your local councillor or MP.

Although it may be the last thing you want to do at the moment, it might help your case if you can find a way back to cooperating with any assessment of you by children services.
Until they know whether or not you are a risk to your daughters (as alleged by their mother), they have to assume you could be a risk until you have been assessed by them. The Lucy Faithfull foundation are experienced and can give independent advice to you so I would urge you to speak to them.
Please also consider contacting our advice line for advice as well on 0808 801 0366.

Best wishes,
Suzie

Fightsocialservices

Post by Fightsocialservices » Wed May 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Children services say they are worried that your behaviour is sexually inappropriate towards your daughters and have described why. Are they being unreasonable? To discuss their comments with an expert you could contact the helpline at the
Thanks for your reply, it was kind and helpful

They have not stated or suggested I have been sexually inappropriate, they have said I have been inappropriate for allowing my kids to get in my bed for a hug as "i am a man" . They feel it is ok for them to do so with their mother, but not a father.

My kids are my kids and every parent I know say their kids will get in their bad for a hug and even fall asleep in their beds.

Is this really grounds to suggest a father needs to be supervised and prevented from having his kids overnight? It seems totally cruel and corrupt to me.

It seems a man isnt to be trusted, yet in my case, it is the mother who has been sexually inappropriate in the presence of the children, yet Social Services seem to completely ignore that.

Even the "professional" councellors at SFMS said to me that "it was totally normal for kids to get in a parents bed and there is nothing wrong with it" Yet (anti)-social services seem to want to paint me out as being some kind of perv for allowing my kids to have a hug when they want one.

demian75

Post by demian75 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Oh well... have been in a case for 6 years with my son.
Social Services is only a little fish in the whole corrupt system based on female mother power and ignored not existing male farhers.
*********It is all about feminism and nothing else.
I had over 30 hearings, tecorded several meetings between guardians, soc workers, judges, psychologists who all lied and faked things under oath and on any way.

Do not take this answer from Suzie...enough for nothing.

We meed step up, stand up and crack this whole corrupt fake agressive cruel child abuser men killer system. If you are ready then say it pls.

****post edited by Suzie as it breached the forum rules.

demian75

Post by demian75 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:38 pm

Whatever and however you do on the best way, those horrible cliwn soc workers will always make it bad on you.
Always whatever you do.