success stories

Mama R

Re: success stories

Post by Mama R » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:45 am

Yes hun their entire case was based on historical data (mostly false) & from the beginning they refused to even consider returning 'baby' to our care as far as they saw it it was never a possibility. But there had been a high court ruling ( I can't give the details but most good solicitor's are a wear of it) which says that if the only concern is historical & within 'pool of perpetrators' (it's different if sombody is actually proven to be a risk & or convicted) then it's not enough ground's to remove the child. There has to be other concerns. Which with me on my own there was nothing. The assessment was 'discussed' with us but only once it was completed & only to inform us of their plans. Also they failed to at any point do an indervidual assessment of me on my own (other than the PA I forced) ♡

Cieves

Post by Cieves » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:52 am

Hey love,, we'll my kids r in kinship care since feb, Ss have an interim care order and ther hoping 2 get a full 1in Jan at the final hearing. I have done everything they have asked of me and more. I got great news 2 weeks ago, my children are being returned to me, my overnites have started and ther hoping to have the kids bk full time by start feb,, so it does happen, kids do b returned,, a fw months ago I thought I'd never get them bk but here I am at the start if the process,,, want 2 wish u good luck and have hope xxx

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:25 pm

I was successful and won with only 1% chance long hard battle xxx

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:51 am

Well done cieves, Warthog and most recently Murray72 on your recent success stories.

Hopefully, other parent's can be encouraged to share their good news here on this thread.

Best Wishes

Suzie