Edited by Suzie for breaking site rules

iwantachange

Re: come join the fight

Post by iwantachange » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Edited by Suzie for breaking site rules

warthhog123

Post by warthhog123 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:58 am

I have read this thread and most of us on here want change i am living proof this system is barbaric and as a loving birth mother i am merely a statistic so they can meet outrageous government targets. Right now i am not proud to be british.
I await my sons fate, placement order imminent and before any one questions my battle and fighting for my sons return. In short this is how i view it :-

Social services have failed me and my son, when in court is it independent for child's guardian and child's solicitor and social worker to be all laughing and chatting together???
Is it fair that your legal team seems to want to help at first but reality when in court very different??
Is it fair that in court all evidence or in my case largely assumptions by CSC are not questioned???
Is it fair that you give your trust and time and comply with all assessments to find out that is not what you said???
Is it fair that psychological assessment is paid for by CSC mine at the tune of 6,000 pounds ???
Is it fair that assessor spoke with Social worker before assessment and after before report was issued to court???
Is it fair that even my own solicitor stated that the psychological report was a mirror image of social workers report???
Is it fair when having had a not so idyllic childhood and suffered from domestic abuse that CSC get to say in court you lied about it all????
Is it fair that legal aid has now surprise surprise been stopped for family law???
Is it fair that you are never encouraged that you will be reunited with your children??
Is it fair when you have changed everything you possibly can and have a new therapist report only to be told by CSC that its too late and time frame can not be met???
This system is a sham and there are too many similar cases for us all to be wrong, however with gagging orders and a resistance for anyone to argue against CSC, people are powerless to implement change. In a nut shell they are all paid from the same pot and in my case CSC say jump and everyone right down to the judges say how high!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Journey, or nightmare can be read on getting your voice heard and by all accounts it has been read by over 9,000 people.
I continue to fight but with no legal team, its virtually impossible to have placement order over turned.

braveheart

Post by braveheart » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Warthhog
I totally agree with everything you just posted that is exactly what happened with me and my case.